Friday, 21 December 2012

Circus Purple Eyes










One thing I just love with all the palettes from Sleek is that as soon as I open one, I always gets so inspired by just looking at all the colours! And somehow I end up with colour combination I would never thought of before. It's also a great challenge to only use ONE palette and let the fantasy flow!


Products:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Sleek Circus Palette, Mad Minerals Multi Use Mineral Colors in Whisper Opal
Eyeliner - from Primark
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eyepencil in Black
Lashes - from eBay
Mascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace with Yaby Brow Shade No.2

Enjoy!
Phlox

12 comments:

Johnny said...

omg!
das sieht einfach so toll aus;)
xoxo

TikiBarbie said...

Gorgeous!

Untypically Jia said...

The blending is absolutely stunning!

joasia007 said...

Niesamowity makija┼╝;)

Niki said...

WoW! Fabulous job with blending! Love the colors!!

Lisanne blogt said...

Just lovely :D

Sharlynn said...

So fun and simple! My dear, I'm sad I don't have the chance to be so creative nowadays, my school does not allow make up. I just use powder and mascara! I've a break this week, hope to be more fun with my looks and photograph them! thanks for always being an inspiration! ^^

Seana said...

This is amazingggg! Love the colors together! :D x

Luna said...

Love this one :-D
You would defenitely love their newest palette : sparkle 2 ! I love it :-D

olgiepolgie said...

This is hot. I love the colour combo.

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Lovely colours, your blending is fabulous!

Kassie said...

Reminds of a hawaiian sunset, so gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...