Friday, 14 December 2012

Bolt Blue Ink Eyes






This look turned out a bit differently than I wanted it to be. I was aiming for a frosty blue look but somehow this one appeared to be more indigo and way more purplish than what these photos are showing!
I always find it very interesting when one mix colours together and end up with a totally different outcome than what was originally planned!


Products:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Sleek V2 Palette ( Ink) & V1 (Bolt), Inglot Eyeshadow Pearl 429, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako, Mad Minerals Multi Use Mineral Colors in Cobolt & Chill Out
Eyeliner - MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Eyepencil - Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Elate
Lashes - from eBay
Mascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace with Yaby Brow Shade No.2


Enjoy!
Phlox

11 comments:

Lisanne blogt said...

So often I have an idea in my head but the look turns out very different. I think it's a very beautiful look, though. I really like these intense blue colours,

MissAshDG said...

This is so pretty! My looks almost always turn out differently in my head lol

gio said...

Beautiful, as always!

Gone2RehabBRB said...

I still see the frost theme :)

Anna Ho said...

This looks pretty! I love it.

Antonia-Ivana said...

unplanned but deffo awesome! I really like the indigo a lot.

Christina said...

This looks so beautiful with your eye color!

susansmith said...

You are gorgeous!Such a beautiful makeup look.

TikiBarbie said...

Very pretty!

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Beautiful eye makeup, love the colour.

olgiepolgie said...

Now that's a blue. So pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...