Friday, 9 November 2012

Royal Bronze Eyes









A quick and easy trick to add a bit of colour on the lid to your average smokey eyes. This is also a perfect way to introduce blue hues in your eye make up. I do my best to challenge myself to add new details to my looks.

How do you vary yourself and your looks?

I used:
Primer - Illamasqua Fat Pencil in Perverse
Shadows - Inglot AMC Shine 10, D.S 500 & 465, Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Royal Sugar, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako, Make Up Geek Eyeshadow in Corrupt 
Eyeliner - Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss
Eyepencil - Taupe Eyepencil from The Body Shop
Mascara -Givenchy Phenomen'eyes Mascara
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Eyepencil in Peace and Gosh Long Lasting Brow Pen in Dark Brown

Enjoy!
Phlox

11 comments:

BERY said...

This autumn like gold in eyes !
Sorry ,my english thats not good :)

Uma Puma said...

yeep! Im in a boring rut, that is a fun one I think I'll try, LOVE!

TikiBarbie said...

I really like this - the blue looks great!

Sunny said...

Gorgeous look :) Very festive x

Chantel said...

Beautiful! You are very talented.

María said...

I Love It!! <3

Christina said...

Beautiful! I like to vary my looks by slicking a brightly colored liner on my upper lashline. Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liner in Curacao is gorgeous. If you don't own it, swatch it at Sephora. You won't be disappointed! :)

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Beautiful eye makeup, love those colours. Glad I finally found time to catch up with this blog again.

Lisanne blogt said...

AAAAH SO PRETTY!!! I really like the popping colour of Royal Sugar with the soft gold.

NeutraKris said...

This is stunning! Unfortunately, I can't pull of blue shadows. No matter the hue. :\

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

I love the combination of neutral and blue, matte and shimmer. Very lovely! Um I usually just mess around until it looks different/good lol. Lately I've been using the same neutral shadows/products, though I have sooo much makeup! I need to shake things up ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...