Thursday, 15 November 2012

Poolside Mandarine Eyes








Even though I love the fall I sometimes feel very dull when it's all dark and grey. So in order to make life a bit more fun I decided to play with some colours! Azure was kind enough to let me try the Mandarine eyeshadow from Make Up Geek! Orange is one of my favorite colours and this one is just really awesome! Need to get one for myself asap!!

Products I used:
Primer - Illamasqua Fat Pencil in Perverse
Shadows - Make Up Geek Eyeshadow in Poolside, Yellow Brick Road  & Mandarine, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako & Dollipop
Eyeliner - from Primark
Eyepencil - Kiko Cosmetic Colour Kajal in 109 & 110
Glitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Hot Orange
Mascara -Givenchy Phenomen'eyes Mascara
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace and Gosh Long Lasting Brow Pen in Dark Brown

Enjoy!
Phlox

10 comments:

beautiful me plus you said...

I love the bright colors! perfect for a gloomy day! x Marina

CRYS said...

WOWW THATS A SUPER CUTE ORANGE :) I LOVE BRIGHT ORANGE !

Natsu said...

Wow *__*

BeautyShades said...

Wow. Love the orange:)

Desert Rose said...

that orange is so yummy!!

gio said...

Wow, that's so bright! Love it!

Sharlynn said...

Oh, I totally agree, I love all the things about fall but the color scheme for clothes and make up is quite depressing. I still want bright colors!

TikiBarbie said...

This is gorgeous!

Maxi A. said...

Lovely!! I did something similar once but it wasn't as good as your's:D No surprise here:D

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

This is beautiful! I love the orange and yellow blended out.. so stunning!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...