Thursday, 8 November 2012

Ice Ice Baby!

So we got a request from I am Devilly to do a wintery/iced/snow-look, and so why not give it a try?? This is for you, I am Devilly!!











 And some pics taken with flash in the sun, thanks for that!!








Phew, that was some photos huh!!
The look turned out a bit 60's without my intention... no idea when I started seeing the signs of that! I think it's because I did a rim of white under the bottom lashes and then some blue under that and somehow did my bottom lashes become very spikey with mascara. 
I like when these unplanned things happen so thumbs up!
The only thing I forgot was silver glitter in the brows and the look would have turned out a lot more frostier, but I'll do it next time!

Icy products:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - OCC Loose Colour Concentrate in Iced, SugarPill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako, Inglot Freedom System in numbers 478, 484, 371 & 415
Eyepencil - Kiko Colour Kajal in 101 White
Eyeliner - Kiko Colour Kajal in 110 Turquoise and Collection 2000 Glitter Eyeliner in Night Fever on top
Mascara - Fat Brush Mascara by Eyeko
Glitter - Northern Lights attached with Clearly Liquid Base by LIT Cosmetics. Silver Glitter eyeliner from 2True
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze from Lancome


Freeze out!
Azure

10 comments:

CRYS said...

WOOW :P THAT BLUE EYELINER LOOKS AWESOME :p

BERY said...

amazing! please give your all face

Ana said...

Oh, look at that little "star" in the picture next to last!

devilly said...

Thank you very much. It looks gorgeous. I like the glitter and you eyebrows are amazing.

Regards devilly :-D

BostonPrincess said...

Gorgeous! Definitely matches the weather outside right now!

gio said...

Beautiful! Love the eyeliner!

TikiBarbie said...

Very pretty!

Nora said...

i really like <3c

Darkness said...

Awsome look, love the eyeliner! Some days ago a made a review about the yellow Kiko colour kajal eheh

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Beautiful eye makeup, great colours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...