Friday, 16 November 2012

I feel it in my bones


I saw this video recently with one of my favorite artists; Tegan and Sara and just got hooked of their make up! So excellent and odd!
The song is called Feel it in my bones and you can check it out here.
 I had to try this look out, but at first it didn't went well at all, I looked so much more like a 60's inspired thing than this arched beautiful wing. 
So I washed it off and started all over again and this time it looked better.
And tadaa here I am:





















And I changed two pics to black and white just to see if I looked like them, and I didn't but I needed to see it anyway haha!



So what do you think?
Yay or nay?
Need to recreate more that's for sure! Any suggestions?

Products:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Wrapped up, Noir and Bow from the Oh So Special Palette by Sleek
Eyepencil - None
Eyeliner - Liquid Eyeliner from Primark
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes in Black
Brows - Wrapped up from the Sleek palette which turned out a bit purple on photo!

Enjoy!
Azure

12 comments:

simply beauty said...

Aha! Very creative :) love it!

devilly said...

Looks wonderful, I like it.

Emi at Project Swatch said...

Wow, I LOVE this. So fantastic!

Pearl Squirrel said...

Beautiful look, I really love this style. It still has a bit of a retro vibe to it, I wish this kind of look suited my eyes too!

monroma said...

Super!

gio said...

Wow! Amazing!

Anna Ho said...

very cool look! my late bf took me to the tiesto concert and he played this song when everyone had to clear out, because there were some stabbings. sigh >_< I love that song too!

Christina said...

Nice look! I love how you used a light base color, and kept the focus on the dramatic wing.

Cessa said...

wow what a gorgeaous look!!

Powdered Almond said...

Oh oh oh this is GORGEOUS! I need to try this, it looks so dramatic and beautiful! I love monochrome on the eye and this is a stunner.

Darkness said...

Gorgoeus, so geometrical!

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

I love this, the liner is such a cute shape. I have trouble doing looks like this because I'm OCD and always want to fill in the blank parts with shadow lol. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...