Friday, 2 November 2012

Cranberry Smokey Eyes









This look was very hard to capture on photo, in real life it was incredible vivid and dark! I'm still in the getting-to-know mode with the MAC Reflects and trying to figure out the best way to attach them, so if you've got any good tricks feel free to share them!


I used:
Primer - Illamasqua Fat Pencil in Perverse
Shadows - Inglot Blush No 63, Make Up Geek Eyeshadow in Drama Queen, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako, Sleek Ultra Matte Palette V1 in Floss
Eyeliner - MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eyepencil in Black 
Sparkles - MAC Pigment Reflects in Blackened Red
Mascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace Gosh Long Lasting Brow Pen in Dark Brown

Enjoy!
Phlox

9 comments:

Em. said...

How could your makeup looks always be so perfect and pretty? :)

Pretty Wonderful said...

:O Absolutly stunning! Love the colours and perfect for this time of year :) x

Seana said...

absolutely beautiful! i must recreate! xx

Christina said...

You pull off reds much, much better than I do. :)

Beauty Best Friend Forever said...

These sort of colours make me feel very festive,they look lovely with your colour eyes! xx

gio said...

Beautiful!

TikiBarbie said...

I love this look, it looks great with your eyes!

D D said...

thx for your comment on my blog :) and no there is no volume in my hair - its just mousse and the curls that make my hair look like "having a lot" :D
i love this cranberry look ... i think i should get me some cranberry/redish eye shadow!
wish you a nice sunday :*

Allie Nine said...

oh my gosh! really beautiful, and I love the contrast with your eyes <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...