Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Bada Bing Eyes









It's so interesting how a look could appear to be so different depending on the light. I never use the flash on my camera when I take the pictures, instead I try to stand in front of a window or use my photo lamp!
The darker pictures are taken from a more far distance from the lamp and the lighter ones closer to the lamp!

How du you take your pictures?


Products:
Primer - Illamasqua Fat Pencil in Perverse
Shadows - Inglot Blush No 63, Make Up Geek Eyeshadow in Bada Bing, Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral Color in Copper Foil, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako
Eyeliner - MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eyepencil in Black
Glitter - Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner in Retro Chick
Mascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Eerie & Gosh Long Lasting Brow Pen in Dark Brown

Enjoy!
Phlox

6 comments:

Luna said...

Okay Bada Bing is on my wishlist now :)
Love this color with the red !

gio said...

So fierce, love it!

TikiBarbie said...

Very pretty. I usually take my pictures in front of my Ott lite makeup mirror.

Lisanne blogt said...

I always take my pictures in front of a window, flash washes out colours in a look and makes them less vibrant. On me anyway. ;)

Pearl Squirrel said...

Nice look! I like the cool toned red with warm brown :)

I don't have a flash and no good lamps, so I take my pictures in front of the window. Only on my days off during winter because I don't see enough daylight with long days at work.

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

This is a really cool pairing, the metallic bronze/brown with bright red. It looks amazing on your greenish eyes!!
I take pics differently depending on the situation.. most often the sun is gone when i take pics, especially not that the days are so short sue to season. :(
For close up eye pics I like to use the flash on my camera so that the pics are sure to be in focus. For full-face shots, I like to use natural light or my stand-up flash lamp thingy (I know not what the technical name is lol). That's what I did for the look in my latest blog post. I like how it makes my skin look nice :) But I didn't have a tripod so it was hard to get the pics in focus haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...