Monday, 5 November 2012

Antique Gold Eyes










If you want to vary your everyday look; play with your eyeliner! Or add some glitter! Or, why just don't do both?!
Whenever I feel a bit tired I usually skip to wear anything under my eyes and just add some white eyeshadow together with a white eye pencil on the waterline. But if you're really want a natural look, it's probably better to use a eggshell hue in order to tone down some red.

Products:
Primer - Illamasqua Fat Pencil in Perverse
Shadows - Sleek Oh So Special Palette, Inglot Eyeshadow AMC Shine 12 & D.S. 464, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako
Eyeliner - MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Eyepencil - Medium Pencil Elate from Illamasqua
Glitter - MAC Reflects Antique Gold attached with Illamasqua's Sealing Gel
Mascara -Givenchy Phenomen'eyes Mascara
Eyebrow - Yaby Brow Shade No.2 together with Gosh Long Lasting Brow Pen in Dark Brown

Enjoy!
Phlox

8 comments:

leather+glitter said...

fresh, romantic and gorgeous!!:)

katie m said...

this is classic i love it

Emi at Project Swatch said...

Wow, so gorgeous. I love this!

Sharlynn said...

Beautiful, I'm never bored of neutrals, and with you putting some glitter, oh my so refreshing!

gio said...

So pretty!

Chantel said...

gorgeous! I love your brows.

TikiBarbie said...

Very pretty!

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

Love this, I've been really feeling gold lately :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...