Saturday, 6 October 2012

Stargazer Fun









I should be ashamed over myself! I have had the Stargazer palette for over a month but still not used it properly so I forced myself to do so! And am I glad I did?! This palette is nothing for the shy ones out there! The colours are amazing and really neonish!


I used:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Stargazer Vivid Colour Palette, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako, Shiro Cosmetic Puzzle Cube, Yaby Eyeshadows in Highlighted (under the eye)
Eyeliner - Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Lashes - Girls with Attitude Dramatic
Mascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace plus Yaby Browshade No. 2

Got any goodies from Stargazer?
Enjoy!
Phlox

16 comments:

Rach said...

Been curious about this palette, really want it now!

Crissy said...

The colors are amazing!

Desert Rose said...

Oh my, that orange is soooo beautiful!!

Josie said...

Your eyebrows are SOOOO perfect....:)

dslrbbt said...

Love it! That green glow on the lower lash line is so awesome. You girls are great at doing unexpected lower lash lines. :)

leather+glitter said...

loove it!!that stargazer palette is amazing!!;)

MissCherryS said...

*_____________*

Pearl Squirrel said...

I love those bright colors!
How is the quality, compared to the sleek acid palette for example?

kesa said...

I love the colors! Beautiful :)

Marla said...

This look is gorgeous! The colors look so vibrant!

JennaRaeXoXo said...

Looks like a sunrise. Loving the orange!

PureMorning said...

It looks amazing !!!

simply beauty said...

oh.my.god. how freaking awesome is this??! I need to own that Stargazer palette- where can I get it?

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Oooh, I love neons!! I have the Florescent Pressed Powders from Stargazer and that's it!

olgiepolgie said...

Check out how bright those colours are! I love the lower lashline.

shortylegsbeauty said...

My goodness how beautiful :)
I LOVE the pink with the bright orange and the yellow and the green on the lower lash line gives it a nice and fun touch :) wonderful look :)
hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...