Sunday, 28 October 2012

Soft but pearly!










Whoopdidoo! 
Big time for some pearls, don't you think!? And why not mix and match the colours a bit?? Look at all the pearls here and also see where we bought them from.
And I don't know why really, but I never put my pearls/rhinestones symmetrically. It has something to do with let's start like this and then I kind of forget how I wanted everything to look from the beginning! Really weird I know, but as Phlox and I always say: "There's symmetry in the asymmetry!"
Anyone who wants to vote for that, feel free to do it!

Products of the day:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - MadMinerals Multi Use Pigment in Candlelight
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil by Illamasqua
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes in Black
Detail - Pearls from eBay attached with clear eyelash glue
Eyebrows - Lancome Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze

Over and out!
Azure

12 comments:

Nati said...

Wow <3

Ana said...

I go gaga over any of your looks that feature rhinestones/pearls/acrylic whatever :D , and this one is something special.

(No photo of both eyes at once?)

Ana said...

I forgot: love the colour/size gradation.

kesa said...

This is soo cute!

tina said...

fantastic!

PureMorning said...

It looks great !!!

Lauren said...

You never cease to amaze me!!! Such great work.

Yolandaas said...

aw gorgeous :) xx

Chloe said...

Omg I love those pearls! <3 Sooooo beautiful! :D

Darkness said...

This colors are so lovely togheter, so dreamy..

jannatul rahamoni said...

so cute

olgiepolgie said...

I love how soft this is. It doesn't detract from the pearls. Lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...