Friday, 12 October 2012

Smokey Fabulous Eyes















Lately I've really lacked my source of inspiration! Fortunately both Azure & I got tons of new stuff to play with, don't worry we'll be showing everything here!
Also I kind of sorted out my huge make up stash and found some stuff I completely forgot about and even haven't used before! I found a couple of eyedusts I picked up when I was in Dallas from the time when I was living in the US, so I figure it was time to put them in use!

Products:

Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Sleek Bad Girl Palette, Inglot Eyeshadows Matte 324, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako, Shiro Cosmetic Puzzle Cube, Mattese N.Y.C Shadow Dust in Fabulous
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Mascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
Eyebrow -Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Eeire with Yaby Browshade No.2

Enjoy!
Phlox

12 comments:

Nora said...

Love ur smokey ♥

x


TikiBarbie said...

Gorgeous!

Luna said...

Nice ! Smoked ! Love ... :-D

mala0727 said...

i like sleek palettes :D
your smoky is amazing!

gio said...

Beautiful!

dslrbbt said...

I am really liking the way the liner lid colour looks against the black on the outer corner. Really super pretty!!

Sharlynn said...

lacking in inspiration?! I don't think so compared to my boring simple smokey looks! I love this...so dark and mysterious!

Kassie said...

This smokey eye looks AMAZING with your eye color!

CRYS said...

GREAT,I REALLY LOVED IT :)

olgiepolgie said...

Gorgeous! I love smoky looks that are also sparkly at the same time.

Antonia-Ivana said...

stunning smokey eyes! <3

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Oooh glittery smokey eyes! Awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...