Monday, 29 October 2012

MUG Me!








I decided to go for a lighter look today, yet vivid and white! I also wanted to try out my new MAC Reflects Glitter in Purple Duo! One thing's for sure, I need more of those Reflects Pigment!!!

I used:
Primer - Illamasqua Fat Pencil in Perverse
Shadows - Make Up Geek Eyeshadow in Neptune, Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Tiara, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako
Eyeliner - MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Eyepencil - Medium Pencil Elate from Illamasqua
Glitter - MAC Pigment Reflects in Purple Duo (on top of the eyeliner) attached with Inglot's Duraline
Mascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Eerie plus Gosh Long Lasting Brow Pen in Dark Brown

Got any favorites Reflects from MAC?!
What do use to attach it with?

Enjoy!
Phlox

4 comments:

gio said...

So pretty!

Pearl Squirrel said...

That creamy off-white is gorgeous with the bright blue!

Christina said...

This is my fave way to wear bright blue. A light color on the lid, with the blue in the outer corner. I love your version of it.

Yolandaas said...

I know hun! What powder foundation do your recommend? I feel like I want to try quite a natura/pure one :) Thinking about one from Neals Yard & Remedies. So pricey though!. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...