Monday, 29 October 2012

Make Up Geek EyeShadows

Upper three from the left: Boo Berry, Currupt & Drama Queen
Lower three: Nautica, Neptune & Yellow Brick Road


As Azure was mentioning in this post we were fortunate enough to pick out 12 shades from Make Up Geek, and I picked out these ones! Funny thing was that Azure picked out the ones that I usually grab and I snatched the ones she usually goes after! But it's a good thing to try new shades and have a more open mind!

They're lovely to work with and to sum them up in just one word: they're FANTASTIC!
Only bad thing, now we want them all! 

Got any favorites from MUG?

Phlox

2 comments:

Luna said...

I want Drama Queen !!! I'm thinking to give myself a christmas present buying some of those MUG shadows ! I've read so many good things about these .

olgiepolgie said...

I haven't tried any of the MUG eyeshadows, but from all the lovely swatches and things I've seen, I want them all too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...