Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Cranberry Silver eyes








So finally here's a look using Inglot Blush No 63. I'm totally in love with this one! I just want to use it everyday, and that's a rare feeling for me. I like to use different colours everyday!
Currently, I'm trying something new out with my brows; a more shaper shape! I just got so bored with them the other day and magically found a brow liner which was just a life saver. And why stop there when you can make a cool twist with the eyeliner too?!


I used:
Primer - Illamasqua Fat Pencil in Perverse
Shadows - Inglot Blush No 63, Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Tiara, Sleek Storm Palette (just the lighter ones)
Eyeliner - MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Eyepencil - Medium Pencil Elate from Illamasqua
Glitter - Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner in Glitz
Mascara -Givenchy Phenomen'eyes Mascara
Eyebrow - Gosh Long Lasting Brow Pen in Dark Brown

Enjoy!
Phlox

15 comments:

Jane said...

The sharper share looks amazing! How does the brow pen wear by the way? Looking for a new one for myself to invest in =]

Nora said...

nice makeup, i love liner.
x

http://makeupbynora.blogspot.com/

July Gm said...

Precioso!!!

olgiepolgie said...

This is beautiful! I knew that blush would look awesome as an eyeshadow. I love the little touch of silver liner at the outer corner too.

gio said...

Gorgeous! Love the liner!

Luna said...

It's always so much fun to use things for other purposes than they supposed to be :)
Love the look you have created here ! Love the liner :)

devilly said...

This looks wonderfull <3

leather+glitter said...

love the liner!!

Yolandaas said...

This is soo pretty. Amazing.. xx

Seana said...

Ahhh this is amazing, especially the eyeliner! :D <3

socialitedreams said...

loving this one, very pretty colors used

Sunny & Star said...

Wonderful makeup. The colors are fabulous.

Tracy @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

P.S. I'm having a Giveaway on my blog for Swarovski Crystal stud earrings.

Christina said...

I LOVE cranberry red! You did such a great job.

tina said...

nice makeup

Sharlynn said...

It's really quite beautiful on the eyes, I like what you did, not too strong and very classy even with such a bright color! The eyeliner is catching my eye!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...