Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Comet Blue Eyes








It's been ages since I used eyelashes under at my lower lashline so I figured it was about time to do so! I was able to find some nice ones in my stash from eBay and decided to cut them in half. The longer piece I used as "normal" and the shorter one at the end of my bottom lashes!
It really adds that extra to a look with bottom lashes!!!


I used:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Sleek Bad Girl Palette, MAC Eyeshadow in Surreal, Inglot Eyeshadows in D.S 504 & AMC 59, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako
Eyeliner - Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Lashes - from eBay
Mascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
Glitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Hot Yellow
Eyebrow - MAC Penultimate Eyeliner in Rapid Black plus Yaby Browshade No.2

Enjoy!
Phlox



17 comments:

tina said...

great makeup

Gone2RehabBRB said...

To me, the bottom lashes look completely natural.
It's always amazing how much of a difference a pair of lashes do to pull a look together

dslrbbt said...

So pretty! I really like the effect of the gold on the lower lash line in combination with the dark blue and the seafoam-y colour on the upper lid. I just may have to steal that! ;)

karo said...

wow..I love this look & lashes :)
so pretty :)

Cessa said...

WOW - looks really amazinig - I love this look!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

The lower lashes look great over that awesome green glitter!!!

simply beauty said...

wow, this is GORGEOUS! i love bright blue on eyes. I tried false lashes yesterday for the first time and was like uhhhhhh wtf. I couldn't figure out how to use them hah. i'm a n00b

Kassie said...

The blue/teal combo looks great with the gold glitter!

jannatul rahamoni said...

the eye make up look gorgeous.I must need to try this look.thanks for the post.

Star Vogue said...

yet again another gorgeous look!
http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

JennaRaeXoXo said...

I always love seeing the new color combinations you use. Lovely as always!

Antonia-Ivana said...

I really like the colors.

Iridescent Colors said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the colors

Pearl Squirrel said...

Stunning! The blue and teal look so glowy together and I love the mustardy green below the lower lashline.

Geena said...

Phlox! These colors are fantastic!!

shortylegsbeauty said...

Amazing look :)
It really looks like something from outer space :)
I used to wear blue on my eyes all the time when I was younger :)
hugs

olgiepolgie said...

Lovely shades of blue. I love it with the gold. The lashes look great too, and not over the top or anything.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...