Friday, 5 October 2012

Challenge: Winged Shadow













 




 







So this is our first look of the entry of the new Challenge from the lady behind All Things Beautiful; Beth!
The theme of todays challenge is Winged Shadow, and here is my contribution.
I did an inspirational look out of owls, though my lines are a bit different. Still I liked the colours and all, so I did it in my owl-way haha! Let's just say my look matches the last pic the best, with the laughing owl! The owl pictures are taken from google typing in owls!
I love to exaggerate and so I markes the crease with black shadow but then thought what the hell and marked it more with eyeliner instead!
Did I make it through the owl school or not?


Owl products of the day:
Primer - Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eye Shadow Helper
Shadows - The Chaos Palette and the Oh So Special Palette (Boxed, Noir & Gift Basket) from Sleek. Barry M Fine Glitter Dust in Iridescent Gold
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil by Illamasqua
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes in Black
Lashes - H&M Christmast Collection 2011
Detail - Gold flakies from eBay attached with eyelash glue
Glitter - Gold Glitter from a crafts shop attached with Clearly Liquid Base from LIT Cosmetics
Brows - Noir Eyeshadow from the Oh So Special Palette by Sleek


Over and out!
Azure

18 comments:

yelaya said...

Amazing, simply amazing, i love this look!!!Wow!!! :)

Niki said...

WOW!!! thats freaking awesome!!!

Darkness said...

Thi is so amazing!! Really a good job with that eyeliner!**

devilly said...

Wow it looks wonderful. Like your style and your eyemake ups are one of the best I've ever seen. Great, absolutly great. :)

Sian said...

Wow! This looks amazing, really dramatic & powerful. I love it, not what I was expecting from "winged" at all. :)

http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

Lutrinaë said...

Love, love, love!! I think owls are really cute animals and I like how you used the colors in your make up :)

Desert Rose said...

Terrific!!!

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

this is beautiful! can't wait to re-create it.

dslrbbt said...

Wonderful! I really love what you did with the liner!

shortylegsbeauty said...

This is so amazing that there are no words to describe how amazing it is :O Wow
I LOVE owls and the amount of owls I have when it comes to jewelry and decoration items is a bit insane ;)
hugs

PureMorning said...

It's amazing !!!

Taya said...

This is amazing. You have such a talent.

Luna said...

This is my new favorite !
Those lashes are amazing !

tina said...

wow! amazing look!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I LOVE OWLS!! This is such an amazing look, this is one of my favourites of yours!

olgiepolgie said...

Amazing! You look like a different person.

Antonia-Ivana said...

Oh my god, this is far beyond stunning! This is one of the best looks I saw in my entire life. wow! Had to save some pictures in my inspo folder haha.. :)

Barbara Onianwah said...

This is so pretty. I want to do a glitter eye look too *sob*, lol. I am so a natural eye person. This is really cool.
Barbara
http://barbsiesmusings.blogspot.com/
Lagos, Nigeria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...