Tuesday, 16 October 2012

All Things Beautiful Challenge Day 7; Lashes















Flirty!
This one maybe boring, but I was kind of in a rush, and so I figured, I'll do it the classy way, with eyeliner and strong lashes. I also enhanced the crease a bit with a darker brown, because my eyes turned up to be really rounded otherwise!!
To this I could have gone with Marilyn-red lips, but I took it the bright pink way instead, and that worked too!
This is my look for All Things Beautiful's Eye Make Up Challenge in the theme Lashes! I could have shown you some lashes in the crease or rocked it with bottom lashes too, but let's take that some other time.

Products of the day:
Primer - Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
Shadows - Bow, Boxed, Wrapped Up and Gift Basket from the Oh So Special Palette by Sleek, and a tiiiiny bit of Puzzle Cube from the Legends Collection by Shiro Cosmetics
Eyepencil - Snowflake by MUS
Eyeliner - Black Track Fluidline from MAC
Lashes - Ardell Natural Style Lashes in number 105
Detail - Rhinestone from eBay attached with eyelash glue
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes in Black
Eyebrows - Lancome Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze

Enjoy!
Azure

10 comments:

Robyn said...

Gorgeous! Sometimes the classics are just the best even if we do lie all the glitter and colours as well.

Sian said...

Gorgeous. Glitter and bright colours are great, but sometimes you just have to change it up a little. I love how open and big your eyes look, as someone with small eyes, I must learn this technique.

http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

Christel said...

Gorgeous lashes! Subtle look but stunning al the same!

Chantel said...

Love the lashes.

olgiepolgie said...

Such a simple, pretty look to go with these amazing-looking lashes. I want them!

Gone2RehabBRB said...

I think this is the most tame/vanilla eyeshadow look I've seen here :D

But your gorgeous real lashes do not look much different to a really good "believable" pair of falsies

Yolandaas said...

Love this kind off look!! :)

I actually never use lashes.. might need to try soon.. xx

D D said...

love this ... i'm not a fan of looks where the fake lashes are obvious

Melissa said...

Gorgeous and not boring at all. Your eyes positively glow in this look.

ViviConVivi said...

wow stai molto bene!
se ti va passa da me che c'รจ un nuovo post! mi farebbe molto piacere! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...