Saturday, 13 October 2012

All Things Beautiful Challenge Day 6; Autumnal










Time for some colour! I don't know why but I've always been attracted to red, orange and yellow hues. It just something about them that catches my eye! This look was so much more vivid in real life so the pictures doesn't do the colours justice!
This is my first post in the challenge we're in at the moment, invented by All Things Beautiful. Take a look at the list and join yourself!


I used:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Yaby Shadows in Hibiscus & Dragon Fruit, Sleek Palette in Circus & Original,  Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako
Eyeliner - Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Lashes - from eBay
Mascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
Glitter - Collection 2000 Glam Crystal Dazzling Gel Liner in Glitz
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Fine Pencil in Peace & Yaby Browshade No.2

Enjoy!
Phlox



7 comments:

kesa said...

I love this combination :)

BeautyShades said...

Love it . The purple really stand out a lot on this look :)

Kassie said...

I really love the orange with the purple, absolute amazingness!

simply beauty said...

GAHHHH this is gorgeous! looks absolutely fabulous!

dslrbbt said...

I really like the sparkle in the lashes!

Antonia-Ivana said...

These are perfect colors for autumn.

Yolandaas said...

Beautiful :) Been planning something similar.. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...