Thursday, 11 October 2012

All Things Beautiful Challenge day 5; YOUR Every Day Look












This is maybe odd to a few, but this is actually my everyday look. For some people it often is brown hues, but I really like these blues on me. Sometimes I add green too, depending on what I want for the day.
I choose browns often when I'm in a hurry, but I don't say it's an ugly colour.
Anyhow, for me this is simple yet a bit colourful to go through the day!
This is my look for Beth's challenge!

Products:
Primer - Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eyeshadow Helper
Shadows - A few shadows from the Curious Palette by Sleek, and Tako pressed Eyeshadow from SugarPill
Eyepencil - NYX JEP in Baby Blue
Mascara - Curvey Brush Mascara from Eyeko
Brows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome

Enjoy!
Azure

8 comments:

Leira Yann said...

This is beautiful. I love this look. I want to try this look. I love the blue on bottom lash line. It is nice to go with purple too. :)

CRYS said...

VERY NICE :)

gio said...

What a lovely everyday look!

goddessinspired said...

I really love this look, simple yet special! :)

Lutrinaƫ said...

Hi dolls! I've nominated you both for the Versatile blogger award :o)

http://liquirizia.over-blog.com/article-taggui-tagguons-the-versatile-blogger-award-111103992.html

TikiBarbie said...

I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, please see for yourself here: http://tikibarbie.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-versatile-blogger-award.html.

Darkness said...

Lovely ;)

Christel said...

I love this as an everyday look, I don't really like wearing browns too much myself so this is more to my liking:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...