Sunday, 7 October 2012

All Things Beautiful Challenge Day 3; Colourful





So it's the 7th of October which leads us to day three of All Things Beautiful Eye Make Up Challenge: Colourful!
And before I get started I think everyone who reads this should participate in this challenge! Do a look (the list of days is on All Things Beautiful's blog) and then upload it on your blog and email her the link and you're part of the challenge!
I focused mainly on red and pink colours today, but still they're pretty bright and the way it's supposed to be!
I used everything from SugarPill, except for the highlight which is from Barry M, so if you're a SugarPill Nerd then you'll know the colours, otherwise check them up here!
The crease is made of Poison Plum and Stella. On the lid is a blended mixture of Love+, Dollipop and Buttercupcake. And for the bottom lashes is Weekender together with Buttercupcake and Barry M's Fine Glitter Dust in Iridescent Gold!
Phew!

So what do you say? In or what in this challenge??

Colourful products on me:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk and Strawberry Milk
Shadows - SugarPill Pressed Eyeshadows in Poison Plum, Love+, Buttercupcake, Dollipop, Tako. Sugar Pill Loose Eyeshadow in Stella & Weekender. Barry M Fine Glitter Dust in Iridescent Gold
Eyepencil - Make Up Store in Snowflake
Eyeliner - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes in Black
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome

Yiha!
Enjoy!
Azure

13 comments:

Christina said...

I love bright pinks! I should do more with my Urban Decay Sting. :)

Emma said...

This is amazing! Such gorgeous colours :-) xo

Ana said...

I love warm looks like this one ^_^ .

MissCherryS said...

Beautiful!! *-*

dslrbbt said...

Mmmmmmmmm Sugarpill! I really like the effect of mixing Poison Plum with Stella in the crease! Goooooood idea. :)

Pearl Squirrel said...

This is a fun look! I really love yellow and blue together but I wouldn't have thought to pair it with the other colors.

The challenge is a great idea, if I can find some time I'll try to enter.

Mateja Mateja said...

Amazing! I love all those colours together.

simply beauty said...

i love bright colors! this is fabulous. what a fun challenge!

leather+glitter said...

wo wo wo...wanderfuulll!!:)

olgiepolgie said...

Nothing says bright like Sugarpill!

Antonia-Ivana said...

The purple eyeshadow is so pretty.

shortylegsbeauty said...

LOVE this :)
Wow I feel like I say that about everything that you girls post but hey what can I do.. I just think you always create such amazing looks :)
I love the pink with the purple and the pop of yellow/orange in the inner corner :)
lovely :)
hugs

Sharlynn said...

Oh man, that's a beautiful look, the white on the waterline really brings light to the eyes and the pop of color, I really want to try that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...