Friday, 21 September 2012

Yaby So Vein Blue Eyes










We got a comment from Ana the other day on our Unii Palette post wanting us to show more of our eyeshadows from Yaby Cosmetics! She was wondering if they are as great as everyone says! And the answer is; YES, they sure are!
They've got a rather small pot size but makes up for their sizes when it comes to prices and pigmentation! They're super pigmented and very easy to work with.
We've done a swatch post about Yaby here!

Promise to do more looks featuring Yaby!!!


I used:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Yaby Eyeshadows in So Vein & Mermaid Blue, Sleek Ultra Matte V2 Palette (Noir) Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadows in Darling, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako
Eyeliner - Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Mascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
Eyebrow - Illamsqua Fine Pencil in Peace with Yaby Brow Shade in No. 2

Enjoy!
Phlox

9 comments:

PureMorning said...

Great :))

Ana said...

Aw, thank you :) .

When I saw the thumbnail for this post in my reader I actually thought to myself: "What a cool shade of blue, I wonder what company makes it" :D .

And yay for more Yaby ^_^ !

karo said...

WOW! So pretty! <3 I love this color <3 <3 <3

Antonia-Ivana said...

The color is marvelous!

Naomi said...

oh i love this colour! so pretty

TikiBarbie said...

I love the color!

Darkness said...

Awesome color!

theartismakeup said...

yaay for yaby! I love the pearl paints the most they are super duper pretty! I kind of NEED them all ;) beautiful look!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I love these minty blue colours!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...