Thursday, 27 September 2012

Time for some Curious!











Wopdidoo! Why on eart haven't I been using my Safari palette for so long?
I have no answer to that question!
But it's containing so many colours and I should have combined them ages ago!
I get hooked on so weird things sometimes, like I can get obsessions on The Right Purple and see it on everyone except me.
So somehow I blended together the purple with the silver and stopped breathing for a moment! I got it! That's The One! Yiha!
Is it just me, or do you have moments like that too? Wanting a special colour, drooling for it, and then finally getting it? Or are you still searching?

Primer - High Tech Lighter Sundust from MUS
Shadows - A mixture of shadows from the Curious Palette by Sleek
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Electric Blue with a blue shadow from the palette on top
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes in Black
Eyebrows - My ordinary Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze from Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

15 comments:

Cessa said...

great Look! I often start doing my make up with no particular look in my mind, and then suddenly I get a colour by blending some other colours together or eben by combining shades which I never combined before and I just think " WOW that looks really cool" - these are the moments when I'm kind of surprised of myself ^^

Cessa

tina said...

gorgeous makeup!

PAP said...

So nice makeup! Love the colours used!

Janine said...

Haha that's funny! the perfect purple! I usually just start with a color and then go on and on and when i blend some colors looks so wondeful mixed together that it makes me smile...my husband must think i am insane lol.
i def love the colors in your creation, very pretty

Luna said...

Nice ! Yeah sometimes you can drooling over a color , never find it , then just by accent mixed that color together and instantly don't remember what the hell i put together to achieve it ... ??? Yah weirdo me , i know :D

262Trinity said...

I love that look, beautiful color combo!

TikiBarbie said...

Very pretty! I love the color combo!

gio said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours you used, they go so well together.

BeautyShades said...

You always make absolutely gorgeous looks :)

Robyn said...

I really like the sheeny highlight here! So pretty.

Heather said...

So good!!! I wish I could pull this off

shortylegsbeauty said...

SO Pretty :)
I love the green and the blue on your lower lash line and waterline :)
hugs

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

Such a lovely eye! Bright and eye catching. Pun intended. =)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I love how the green and blue go so well together!! This look is just perfectly blended!!!

Antonia-Ivana said...

so beautiful! Love the play with the colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...