Saturday, 1 September 2012

Rhinestone Special














Yiha! It's Saturday, and that oughta show!
I have had this in my mind for quite sometime, how to exaggerate a rhinestoned look and still make it classy! Still, there's a lot of ways left to wear rhinestones and I'm not done yet haha!
The trick with this is to place the gems in the best place where they are not in the way for you when you open your eyes, and I need to work on that, but what don't you go through for the sake of beauty!?
And why not comb the brows a bit to this? Check!
Got any rhinestone-suggestions for me in the future?

Product list:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - PaperDoll and Tiara Loose Eyeshadow and Tako Pressed Eyeshadow from SugarPill. OCC Loose Colour Concentrate in Iced
Eyepencil - Snowflake by MUS
Eyeliner - Precision Ink in Abyss from Illamasqua, which I also painted on my lashes before the falsies
Eyelashes - H&M Christmast Collection 2011
Detail - Rhinestones from eBay attached with eyelash glue
Eyebrows - Powder Eyeshadow Wolf and Brow and Lash Gel from Illamasqua, and on top of that Sleek Glitter Dip it Liquid Eyeliner in Ice

Enjoy!
Azure

27 comments:

Beauty Make Up Addict said...

Wow this is amazingly gorgeous. Love the rhinestones.

ShopaholicByNature said...

Wow, this is so pretty. Love it! x

Ana said...

*squeals with glee!*

Lutrinaƫ said...

Wooooooooow! First thing I saw this morning, a beautiful sparkly eye!! Great ;D

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

So gorgeous! I love it.

Lojs said...

Soo cool!

Linnea said...

Super cool look!

D D said...

i love your eyes!

Sian said...

Amazing look! You look magical. :)

http://sortlifeoutbuymilk.blogspot.co.uk/

dslrbbt said...

Soooooo coooool! Staggering like you did on the lid was good planning for opening your eyes, that's for sure! Using those really large stones add something extra awesome to the whole look.

Kassie said...

I love the orange rhinestones against the purple!

karo said...

OMG! Awesome & so amazing <3
xoxo

Pearl Squirrel said...

This is the nicest use of rhinestones I've seen! The orange with purple is a really fun combination too :)

Robyn said...

Oh my goodness gracious me... swoon!!!

Miss Sparkle said...

So pretty!!!

Beauty's Bad Habit said...

So, so stunning!

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

I love these iridescent rhinestones instead of just plain ones. Really makes this look have more depth.
Love it!

Kiss My Sparkle said...

This is so pretty and fun! And yes, classy! It would be absolutely perfect for a New Year's Eve night out.

tina said...

woow! so amazing

Luna said...

So fun and it catches the light so nicely . This is a favorite !

olgiepolgie said...

Wow! I wondered whether they'd get in the way of blinking and such. They look amazing, though.

Gone2RehabBRB said...

Shineh, omg it's so shineh I wannna die :D

Makeup Zombie said...

Wow, so amazing! I love the colors and the jewels.

Girl Anachronism said...

Oooohhhh this is so cool, I love your rhinestone looks! This colourful one is so awesome!

Geena said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!! I really need to get rhinestones small enough for my lids. I have the ones from my Venetian mask look, but they're too big!!! I clearly need to invest. This is just awesome.

Mai said...

Ooh I really love this, I love the fireworks-esque look!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Very pretty, but it must be a bit uncomfortable ;) Good times suffering for fashion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...