Saturday, 15 September 2012

Purple Acid Green Eyes







I think it's just so nice to add a small vivid detail to a really dark look!
And what goes better together with purple than green?!
If you don't want to use colours on your lid you could always go with black or brown smokey eyes and then add that extra detail to it.
Try pink, blue, green or what ever colour you fancy to make your eyes pop!
You won't get disappointed, nor your surroundings!!!

I used:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Inglot Eyeshadow in AMC Shine 22, AMC 73 & Pearl 43, Sleek Ultra Matte V2 Palette (Noir & Ink), Illamasqua Powder Eyeshadow in Sex, Yaby Cosmetic Eyeshadow in Highlighted
Eyeliner - Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Black & Acid Green
Mascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
Lashes -  from eBay
Eyebrow - Illamsqua Fine Pencil in Peace with Yaby Brow Shade in No. 2

Enjoy!
Phlox

14 comments:

Luna said...

LOVE this one ! So dark , just adore it :) I also love the hint of green on the inner lower lashline !

July Gm said...

Beautiful!!

Fairy Violet said...

Hi,
i like your Blog!
I follow you. If you like to follow me too, i’ll be happy!
FairiesMakeup
See you soon! ^^

ShopaholicByNature said...

Gorgeous. I love the use of purple and green together. :)

Star Vogue said...

great look! Love the pop of colour!
http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

Anna Ho said...

Love this look!

karo said...

Gorgeous! Purple is so awesome on you :) <3
xoxo

dslrbbt said...

Beautiful! I really like how deep dark purple the lid is.

Kaśka Dudek said...

Beautiful makeup. Like vapmire eye ;)

shortylegsbeauty said...

I LOVE this :)
I love the dark but also the pop of green :)
beautiful :)
hugs

Antonia-Ivana said...

This totally reminds me of Disney's "Sleeping Beauty" - Malefiz' colors haha.

BeautyShades said...

Love this!

Piccolo Uruk Hai said...

Really nice!!!

olgiepolgie said...

What a fabulous idea! I'm going to bear this one in mind. Love this purple look and I agree, green is a perfect match for it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...