Saturday, 29 September 2012

Oily!












Okay so it is Saturday so why not toss a bit more than usual just for fun!
I wanted to create the same oil-feeling on the lids as on the pearls but it was easier to think it than do it!
Though the colour-combo turned out very pretty! These pearls must be one of the best things bought from eBay if you ask me, we bought so many colours and I haven't regretted it once!
Look at all the pearls here!
Should use them more often, I know, I'll try to remember that one!!
Anyhow, hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!

Products in use:
Primer - Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eye Shadow Helper
Shadows - Lime green, purple and dark blue from the Circus Palette together with Espresso Martini, Blue Hawaiian, Martini & Green Martini from the Curacao Palette from Sleek
Eyepencil - Slim Eye Pencil in Sapphire from NYX
Mascara - Skinny Brush Mascara from Eyeko
Details - Pearls from eBay, attached with eyelash glue
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze from Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

12 comments:

strong shine said...

I love your blog and your makeup!! Great mix of colors!!

I am new blogger, is this:

http://strongshine.blogspot.com.es/

Kisses!!

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

Such a gorgeous look! I love the colors you picked and where you placed them and the asymmetric pearls are simply stunning!

Heather said...

Flawless! Good job:)

shortylegsbeauty said...

WOW :O
I love this makeup soo much.. I love the color combo and the added pearls :) The pearls remind me of a pair of earrings I saw a few days ago :)
OH BTW, I bought Flamepoint by Sugarpill the other day, I saw it here on your blog a while ago and decided that I HAD to get it and today I bought some shadows that I needed for one of the requests Phlox left for me ;)
Take care sweeties :)
hugs

Star Vogue said...

I just love this look! Is now my favorite!
http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

Piccolo Uruk Hai said...

Bellissimo! *_*
Love the colors and blendings are perfect!!

BeautyShades said...

Beautiful color combination. Lovely look :0

theartismakeup said...

gorgeous color combo! I always love the surprising colorcombinations in the looks! Big thumbs up!! <3

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I just LOVE those oil slick pearls!!!! Too pretty.

Darkness said...

The colors togheter are very pretty! And love those pearls!

Antonia-Ivana said...

so cool! Love the pearls and the oily colors. great idea

Geena said...

I love when you two use pearls! This look is definitely no acception. really beautiful, Azure :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...