Thursday, 6 September 2012

Matte Blue Strike









I'm just completely in love with the matte eyeshadows from Inglot! They're super pigmented and just a joy to work with! Always get so inspired just looking at my palettes!
Too bad my eyelashes looks like crap!

I used:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Inglot Eyeshadow in Pearl 429,Matte 388 & 324, Sleek Ultra Matte V1 (Pow!, Bamm!, Strike & Pout), Blade from Sleek's Bad Girl Palette, Illamasqua Powder Eyeshadow in Lestat
Eyeliner - NYX Super Fat Eye Marker
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Black
Glitter  - Collection Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liners in Glitz
Mascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
Eyebrow - Illamsqua Fine Pencil in Peace

Got any favorites from Inglot?

Enjoy!
Phlox

14 comments:

D D said...

love blue&black together ... got to try out to combine with some "colors" xoxo

Powdered Almond said...

Yet more evidence that I need to start buying things from Inglot. A gorgeous look from you as always! x

gio said...

Stunning!

BeautyShades said...

Stunning :)

Luna said...

Darn this is heavenly :-D
I want to try this one !
I don't own any inglot eyeshadows, except for a few pigments i got in a swap and i like these a lot. I don't have good acces to inglot in Belgium :-(

Cessa said...

wow this looks really cool - I like the pop of colour on the lower lashline :)

Robyn said...

This reminds me of a tropical fish! Gorgeous as always!

Heather said...

Love these colors together.

simply beauty said...

I didn't used to like matte shadows but you've totally changed that. This looks is GORGEOUS!! :)

olgiepolgie said...

This is gorgeous! I'd normally do all the brighter colours on top and then the blue on the bottom, so I think this is ingenious!

sugarbumpkin said...

OMG this is so pretty! Reminds me of the sky. Like a galaxy sort of theme.

Geena said...

Beautiful!!!!! Just wanted to let you two know that I read each and every one of your posts. Just haven't had the time to comment on them to let you know that they're fantastic!

tina said...

so pretty

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

YAY Inglot! I love the colours on your lower lashline!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...