Saturday, 22 September 2012

Gothic Lips




I will probably wear this kind of lips more and more as we're about to enter the fall! I'm just in love with really dark lips in different hues!!
Use a bright lip pencil and draw this on the entire lips. Then take your favorite black eye pencil and draw that one heavy on the contour and slightly towards the middle. Save some of the brighter colour just in the middle of your lips! 

I used NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Plush Red with NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Black!

Enjoy!
Phlox

9 comments:

QueenMiSeRy said...

Be sure I'll be wearing these lips during my next metal gig!!! Love them <3

joasia007 said...

Super! efekt bardzo mi siÄ™ podoba ;-)

Kassie said...

Looove it :)

Sahily Anais said...

Vampy lips for the win! They look great!

Pearl Squirrel said...

Hot! it's been ages since I wore black lips. I might start of with a more subtle version of this.

socialitedreams said...

hotttttness!!!

Antonia-Ivana said...

very daring, my dear! You did such a great job.

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

LOVE! Your lip looks are always so perfect!

BeautyShades said...

I like it. Ombre lips. Could you do one with pinks ?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...