Sunday, 23 September 2012

Glitter in big ways!









When there are days when you don't have energy for more than just eyeliner but still want some spice, this is for you!
I just did my eyeliner with a purple eyepencil and then added some glitter on top of that, but felt I wanted to sparkle some more.
Then I saw my glitter collection and some larger grains and thought it was time for them to rock! 
Big glitter grains are way underestimated, and I think we should change that! They glitter in a whole other way simply because there is a much bigger area to reflect the light! And how can that be bad?
Use them unwisely and too much, that's how I like it!

Primer - Illamasqua Illuminator in Poised
Shadows - MadMinerals Finishing Powder in Flash Glow
Eyepencil - Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Cane
Eyeliner - Slim Eye pencil in Purple from NYX and Candy Glitter Liner in Hot Candy
Glitter Grains - Peggy Sage Chunky Glitter in 148480 attached with Clearly Liquid Base from LIT Cosmetics
Brows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome


Enjoy!
Azure

14 comments:

Pearl Squirrel said...

The way those chunky glitters relect so many colors gives a fun effect, and the liner is gorgeous too!

kesa said...

Very nice :) And you have amazing lashes!

Miss CherryS ~ said...

Beautiful!! *-*

Christina said...

I have NYX Purple. You just inspired me to use it. :)

dslrbbt said...

Simple and yet so effective! The iridescence of the octagonal glitter is also something pretty special. Lovely! And yes. Can I say again how jealous I am of your eyelashes?!!

Robyn said...

The chunky glitter is very cool!

Antonia-Ivana said...

This is a make-up I have in mind for mermaids haha.. Looks so nice, love the glitter.

Silvana Pino said...

complimenti per il blog , ti seguo, ti aspetto da me

True said...

Love it!


-True

BeautyShades said...

Very pretty. The holo glitters look great.

Sabz said...

Love love big glitter and your lashes are amazeballs!

sabz
theeclecticgrabbag.blogspot.com

shortylegsbeauty said...

Such a lovely look :)
Now a days with all the stress and everything I always go for mascara, liner and a red lip :)
This is just so adorable :) I love it.. and as always, your lashes are amazing :)
hugs

Thiruppathy Raja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Awesome, this looks very striking! Make sure you don't get one in your eye ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...