Thursday, 13 September 2012

Blue and brown!








This is very good way of getting used to using colours in your make up!
Do your regular browns, and then add the colour to the lower lash line. I like to use blue because I like it so much, but of course any other colour can go there!
And having the same colour on the waterline is another way I like to do it, but of course you can choose a black or white one!
For a night out look, you know I would go for glitter on both the lid and the lower lash line and BAM! You're good to go!

Primer - Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eye Shadow Helper
Shadows - SugarPill Loose Eyeshadow Starling, Goldilux and Stella. Barry M Fine Glitter Dust in Iridescent Gold
Eyepencil - Velvet Touch  Eye Liner in Blue Moon
Mascara - Curvy Brush Mascara from Eyeko
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze from Lancome


Alright, over and out!
Azure

19 comments:

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

I like this! I actually started doing this pop of color on the bottom like this just recently. I actually got the idea from you when you used the NYX Cucumber pencil on your water line. :)

Leira Yann said...

I love this look. I always like gold, it looks more stunning with blue liner on bottom lashline. :)

dslrbbt said...

Ha. I like that you consider Goldilux a "regular" brown! Golds and browns always look so very rich together, mhmm! And the blue sets it all off super nicely!

Star Vogue said...

ohhhh this is sooo gorgeous!
http://starvogue84.blogspot.com

Christina said...

I want you to come to my house and do my makeup all the time. In exchange I will bake you cupcakes and cook for you. Deal? :P

Been There, Done That, Got The Lipstick. said...

This looks sooooooo good!
xo

Beauty Make Up Addict said...

Oh wow this is one of my favorites for sure. I am loving the lid color.

gio said...

Gorgeous!

Robyn said...

I love the way the blue is shaped. I lvoe a pop of blue in a neutral look!

262Trinity said...

I love it!

Niki said...

this looks great! i love golds and blues! they work so well together!

July Gm said...

I love it! has been very nice!

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

Love it!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Cool! The golden browns really make the blue colour pop!

shortylegsbeauty said...

I feel so awful for not having stopped by your blog in a long time... life has been hectic as h**l :/
As usual your makeup looks never fail to amaze me :)
hugs

Antonia-Ivana said...

what a great, intense look! Gold/brown and blue are such a nice match.

ArtLook4U said...

Love it! So simple but so beautiful :) and blue + go goes really nicely with your eyes darling! :)
Sorry for not being around much lately... Still love your looks thou ;)

olgiepolgie said...

These colours look amazing together! I really love the matching waterline, too.

theartismakeup said...

gorgeous color use!! loveee it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...