Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Birthday Girl Smokey Eyes












Lately I've been really tired on all my primers I normally use for my eyes!
I know that Azure really likes her Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue so I thought I might give that one a try! And am I glad I did?! It's super sticky, just the way I like it, and it really brings out all the shimmer and glitter in the eyeshadows. And if you're having troubles working with matte eyeshadows you should definitely give this one a try. Everything blends so easily on this primer.

And I'm still in the mood for dark smokey eyes with a pop of colour!!!


I used:
Primer - Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter Glue
Shadows - Inglot Eyeshadow in Matte 324, Sleek Ultra Matte V2 Palette (Noir) Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadows in Tiara & Birthday Girl, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako
Eyeliner - Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Mascara - Eyeko Curvy Brush Mascara
Eyebrow - Illamsqua Fine Pencil in Peace with Yaby Brow Shade in No. 2

What do guys think about the Glitter Glue?

Enjoy!
Phlox

8 comments:

Beauty Best Friend Forever said...

Lovely smokey look...I have never tried TFSI GG but would like to as I like my TFSI regular primer. Like most people you get Pixie Epoxy and away you go but yes some satins as well as matte shadows aren't good with PE. Thanks for the heads up!

Nora said...

I love this smokey.
x

http://makeupbynora.blogspot.fr/

Fab Fingertips. said...

This is really beautiful Phlox,I often do a colour liner under the eye with smokey shadow, looks cool!

TikiBarbie said...

Very pretty!

Antonia-Ivana said...

Smokey eyes totally suit your awesome green eyes. Wish I had such nice cat eyes.

BeautyShades said...

Looks so pretty on you this look. :)

olgiepolgie said...

Gorgeous! You look amazing in grey.

dslrbbt said...

Such a prefect smoky eye! Wow. And that little kick of pink is a great touch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...