Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Venom Brows

Warning! Picture heavy post...

So I thought about trying out a look with different brows than what I normally have. It was a lot of fun to create and one really looks different, in a cool kind of crazy way! But I admit that I need more practice in this area, and all I know one does have to dare to fail in order to succeed!!!

















Glitter added to both brows and lashes!







My product list:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Sleek Ultra Matte in V2(Maple & Pillow Talk), Illamasqua Powder Eyeshadow in Savage & Sex, Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Static
Eyeliner - Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eye Pencil in Black
Mascara - Illamasqua Masquara in Raven with Sleek Dip It Liquid Liner in Ice on top
Eyebrow - Sleek Eau La La liner in Venom with NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Hot Candy

Enjoy!
Phlox

8 comments:

Sahily Anais said...

loving the brow looks!

Leira Yann said...

I love the brows.

Pearl Squirrel said...

I think you did a great job on the brows! Fun look, very 80's :)

Desert Rose said...

Always amazing! My favourite is the straight brow, kind of reminds me of Ziggy Stardust <3 and the glittery one!

TikiBarbie said...

I like the glittery one!

Niki said...

love them all!!! great job!! amazing!!

Faery Meadhbh said...

your looks are too inspiring!!! (If that makes sense lol)

olgiepolgie said...

Coloured glitter brows are amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...