Wednesday, 1 August 2012

The Penguin Makeup Challenge - Black & White

We received a mail from three cool ladies: Kaki from Glitter Obsession, Alexis from xoxoalexisleigh & Mimi from MakeUpWithDrawal asking us to participate in this penguin challenge! As we're always looking for ways to be creative this seemed like a fantastic idea! 
First out is Black & White, which means that one could ONLY use black and white. 
Whenever I think about penguins I also think ICE! So I stepped out in my kitchen I was able to find me some "fake ice" aka sea salt!! 
And may I just add how much I like Sugarpill's Tako. There's no white like that one!!! 

Here's my interpretation:

















Products:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Sleek Palette The Original (only the black one), Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako
Eyeliner - Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss
Eyepencil - Sleek Eau La La Liner in White Noise
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Mascara Lash Feather Queen in 01 Black, Lower Lashes: Sugarpill's Tako mixed with Illamasqua's Sealing Gel
Lashes - Girls with Attitude: Madame Butterfly
Eyebrow - Black eyeshadow from The Original Palette
Accessories - Sea Salt attached with Duo Glue

Hope you guys like it!!!

Phlox



Here's what other great bloggers created:

32 comments:

Alexis Leigh said...

Oh my goodness, this is SO FREAKING FABULOUS! I looovveeeee it! So creative and I love the eyeshadow together as well!

Marla said...

Oh my! This is gorgeous! Great use of conventional items! And the blending is flawless! :)

Cessa said...

WOW!!! Really creative and cool!

kesa said...

OMG! This is amazing!!!

Wig Wam said...

And to think I almost used Maldon rock salt in my look!!! Lucky I didn't ;) Looks super cool though. Cool as ice you could say...

Lauren said...

You are amazing!!
https://allthingsbeautymake-upandshopping.blogspot.com

Maxi A. said...

I love it!!! It's wonderfull:)

Mateja Mateja said...

Beautiful! :)

Kassie said...

Wow this is so incredible!! I love the chunks of fake ice! They really add that something extra to the look! LOVE!!

Ana said...

WHAT.

So. Creative!

katherine said...

Love this look!

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

How creative! love it

Niki said...

This looks totally fabulous!! great job!!!

Raffles Bizarre said...

I love your look, fantastic!! Especially the "ice" :D

http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

Yolandaas said...

Amaazing hun!! :D Wow, your so talented.. I hope you would do a tutorial in the future.. x

olgiepolgie said...

That's gorgeous! I seriously hope you didn't get any salt too close to your eyes. Without the salt, this is a very wearable look.

dslrbbt said...

Neat! I *love* that you glued salt to your face!! Hehe.

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

Ahhhh so insanely gorgeous! And the sea salt - genius!! I KNEW you two would represent!! Love, love, love.

Heather said...

This is the best one I've seen so far. GORGEOUS job!

Shelby G said...

Wow. Just.... wow. This amazing!

gio said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous! The sea salt is such a beautiful, creative touch!

Shang J. said...

Seriously I love yours the most. So creative, so original. You did an amazing job! ♥

Sunny said...

This is amazing :) You're so creative, I would have never thought to use sea salt, it looks incredible :) x

Pearl Squirrel said...

This looks really cool! I wouldn't have thought of using salt, it's very original :)

Robyn said...

Oh my gosh, this is flawless! How creative with the salt! Love, love, love.

BeautyShades said...

Gorgeous . Very creative look :)

Luna said...

This is very creative ! I never would think of using seasalt :)
And i love the white lower lashes !

Theodora R. said...

AMAZING!! So genius to use sea salt for the fake ice :D It looks awesome!!! You are so creative :)

Maggie Munster said...

Very nice love it. The fake ice is an excellent touch!

I follow everyone who follows be back. Also I'm going to be holding a Step Up 4 Giving in the next few days so be sure to check out my blog for some great movie goodies.
http://maggiemunster.blogspot.ie/

Bella Morte said...

This is pretty frigging special! You did such a brilliant job on the blending and the fake ice idea was genius! xxx

Figgy Lane said...

me and my sister were thinking about what we could do for our challenge, and i thought rock salt would be an amazing idea too! great minds think alike :D

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

You have so many creative ideas! The sea salt DOES look like ice, love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...