Wednesday, 15 August 2012

The Penguin Challenge - White & Colour






















Time for the last part of The Penguin Challenge - White & Colour. My choice landed on red hues.

This was actually the hardest one since I didn't use any black in it beside from the mascara. I'd never guessed how much black I always use!
Somehow I didn't really get the result I was aiming for, but it sure was fun to try something new out!

As you all know, I like to live on the edge when it comes to make up, and in this look I've use glitter from a craft store! So make sure to use your own discretion!!!

Products used:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Sleek Blush in Scandalous, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako & Love+, Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Berber
Eyeliner - Red Glitter attached with Inglot's Duraline
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Plush Red
Mascara - Illamasqua's Masquara Raven
Lashes - from eBay
Eyebrow - NYX Slim Lip Pencil in Plush Red, Sugarpill Love+ and Red Glitter attached with Inglot's Duraline

Enjoy!
Phlox

Other Great Ones:

31 comments:

Ana said...

Yet you've succeeded in achieving depth without black, bravo!

Lojs said...

I have loved these penguin challenges! :D
So lovely creations, and nice challenges to ones techniques ^^
I will try these challenges myself.. someday..

Alexis Leigh said...

So completely jealous of your talent! This is so amazing and I love the range of colors as well as how creatively you applied them!

Phyrra said...

So gorgeous!

Niki said...

wow! this has to be my fave!! beautiful!

Beauty Ninja said...

This is stunning!

Shelby G said...

I... wow. Love the brows. Love the liner. Love the whole thing!

Luna said...

Wow, love love love !
Just stunning !

Crissy said...

The glitters my favorite part!

gio said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! You are so talented!

Kassie said...

Wow this is so cool and gorgeous!! ♥

Carol Hassan said...

i LOVE red make up! amazing <3

Deja said...

OMG! This is jaw dropping! I love it!

xo Deja
Deja Zu

Robyn said...

Oh my gosh, this shape is SO dreamy. Dreeeeeeeeamy. I love it!

Darkness said...

OMG! I love love this!** You rock the red!

tina said...

amazing!

Christina said...

You're so creative and talented. I love this!

BeautyShades said...

These look is great for a devil costume for Halloween :) Your are very talented.

Leira Yann said...

Gorgeous!!! I love the red eyeshadow on you and the red eyebrows.

karo said...

wow! amazing! you are talented!
xoxo

Gone2RehabBRB said...

I love all hte frowning pictures :)

shalely said...

I´m in love with red eyeshadow and the Glitter ist fantastic.

Meadhbh Coughlan said...

gorgeous!! I just clicked on your blog and I think I AM IN LOVE!!

Special Koko said...

Such a fierce look :X

Maryam Maquillage said...

Gaaaaaah this is amaaaazing... LOVE you girls!!!

Wig Wam said...

You girls are INSANNNEEE!! Looooove it.

olgiepolgie said...

Oh, red awesomeness heaven! This is incredible.

Eyeshadow Lipstick said...

This is really beautiful, you have created a really nice harmony with the lines. I really like it!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I really like the eyebrows!

Lutrinaƫ said...

Love it, I would totally wear this for Xmas :D

Sharlynn said...

The red and glitter do things I didn't expect, Id always associated that color with mean and angry and evil but with the photos of your eye, it just looks creative and vibrant! I need to start thinking of halloween looks to do soon! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...