Wednesday, 8 August 2012

The Penguin Challenge - Black & Colour Part II

















On to the next level in the Penguin Challenge! Black & Colour, and I don't know if I interpreted it right, but I assumed it was just one colour that one was supposed to use for this, but in different hues! So I chose yellow with black since I thought about the Kings Penguin! It didn't go exactly the way I wanted it to, but I figure why not show it anyways?!
Oh well, one can not succeed at all times.

Products used:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Sleek Palette The Original (only the black one), Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako & Buttercupcake, Medusa Eyedust in Lemonade
Eyeliner - Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss & Alchemy, Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner in 84
Eyepencil - Sleek Eau La La Liner in Canary Yellow
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Mascara Lash Feather Queen in 01 Black
Lashes - from eBay
Eyebrow - Black eyeshadow from The Original Palette

Enjoy!
Phlox

Other fabulous creations:

25 comments:

Helen at Goldilocks said...

You are so talented! The colour combination is awesome! x

Alexis Leigh said...

This is amazing, It totally does look like a bird!

Wig Wam said...

Lu huuuuve this one also. You are a genius!!!! How crazy do you go with eye makeup when you go out on the town?

Heather said...

AMAZING

Liza M said...

I LOVE this!

EyeShadowGirl said...

Completely CRAZY and i like it:)

Kassie said...

Omg you have really outdone yourself now!! This is so creative, only you could have come up with this. I feel like this is something you could display in an art gallery! The best use of Black and Yellow I've seen in ages!! More like, EVER!!

gio said...

So pretty! Love the color combo!

olgiepolgie said...

Wow! This is fabulous! I love the contrast between the yellow and black. And the awesome gradient with the different shades of yellow is something else.

Lutrinaƫ said...

SO great make up! I love the golden lines

Theodora R. said...

Omg I don't even know where to start! This is freaking awesome!!! You are so creative :D I love this, great job!!

BeautyShades said...

Just one word Wow!!!!

Gone2RehabBRB said...

Reminds me of algae growth on penguins :)

BostonPrincess said...

Incredible! So talented!!

Boston Princess

Luna said...

Just fabulous ! you did an awesome job with this challenge !

dslrbbt said...

I love that you're so into false lashes at the moment!!

Also. That gold line under your brow is just amazing. I'm in love with it!

Tamara Stojcevska said...

WOW I ADORE IT , so UNIQUE !

shortylegsbeauty said...

Well there is no need for me to say this cause you already know it...but... I LOVE THIS LOOK!!!!!
I love the color combo and it really reminds me of the Kings Penguin :)
I love the glitter and the lashes and everything :)

Cydonian said...

You. Are. AMAZING.

Popblush said...

WOW!!!!

Maryam Maquillage said...

this is soooo incredibly creative and beautiful!!! your talent amazes me!!! wow wow wowwwwwww!!!

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

Love it. Love everything about it. The lashes, the blending, the gold glitter over black, the line under the brow, the textures. Everything!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I LOVE black and yellow looks! I love what you've done with the lashes and the glitter, especially using it under the eyebrows. This is by far my favourite look on this blog!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I LOVE black and yellow looks! I love what you've done with the lashes and the glitter, especially using it under the eyebrows. This is by far my favourite look on this blog!

Sharlynn said...

OH MY, that's just crazy amazing! I'd wear that out for dinner! Just love the gold, black and lashes are such a great touch! I can't wait to use some lashes I got and start trying out new shapes for make up around the eyes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...