Thursday, 2 August 2012

The Penguin Challenge - Black and White part two










Okay so I saw my partner in crime, Phlox, get in head over heels in the Penguin Challenge and thought I had to try it as well.
She did a fabulous blending job, while I did a heavy smokey eye. The idea of glueing sea salt as ice was really genius and it looked great!
Me on the other hand settled for pearls, and got a more blingy feeling! And with such a dark look some overrated lashes couldn't be bad!

This challenge seems like a good way to get the inspiration started but at the same time stick to the rules you've been given. It really got me thinking of ways to bend my ideas into new ways of applying make up so that's great!
The other weeks will be so much fun!

Products in my face:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk and S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil from Illamasqua
Shadows - Stella Loose Pigment and Tako Pressed Eyeshadow from SugarPill. OCC Concentrate Loose Pigment in Iced
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil by Illamasqua
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes in Black
Lashes - A pair from H&M Christmast Collection
Pearls - White pearls from eBay
Eyebrow - Illamasqua Powder Eyeshadow in Obsidian

Over and out!
Azure

Other great jobs:

27 comments:

Liza M said...

Ooh, I LOVE this! Awesome job :)

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

Such an amazing job!! The pearls are awesome and those lashes with that dramatic eye are insane!!

Bella Morte said...

This is utterly gorgeous and you have the most perfectly coloured eyeballs to suit this look! Stunning! xxx

Nora said...

OMGGG good job!!!
<3

dslrbbt said...

I. LOVE. those. LASHES! GAH!!

olgiepolgie said...

This is so amazing! The pearls add a nice amount of bling. The heavy smoky eye really looks incredible. I want to try a look like this, but I don't think I have your awesome blending skills, so it may look crap.

Raffles Bizarre said...

Fantastic! So creative with the pearls and I love the lashes!

http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

Beauty Make Up Addict said...

Im speechless this look is stunning. Your eyebrows look amazing

Niki said...

wow!!! you did incredible!!! i am in love with those lashes!!!!!

Heather said...

looks amazing!!

Luna said...

This is so ... WOW ! Breathtaking !
I love those falsies and the pearls :-D

gio said...

So pretty! Love the pearls and those lashes look amazing!

Miss Cherry's ~ said...

Beautiful! *-*

mala0727 said...

this make-up is amazing!! :)

D D said...

love love love love this!!!
nice weekend girls :*

Maxi A. said...

Azure did I told you how much i love what you're doing with your eyes:)??

Beauty Best Friend Forever said...

Goodness me! What an amazing look! :) x

Pearl Squirrel said...

This looks really awesome and glamorous!

Robyn said...

Perfect! Just absoutely perfect, nothing else to say!

Special Koko said...

So awesome!!

Darkness said...

So amazing and classy at the same time!**

Lutrinaƫ said...

I love pinguins! I love pinguins! And I <3 your make up, the pearls give a really precious hint to the look

shortylegsbeauty said...

Awesome job sweetie :)
hugs

Makeup Zombie said...

*dies*..SO HOT!

dollspark said...

This is my favorite look EVER of yours. It is so perfect!!! I LOVE your eyebrows like that too, that's exactly what I want mine to look like.

Tia

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Love it! I love when you break out the pearls, the looks always turn out great!

Meadhbh Coughlan said...

ugh IT'S TOO PRETTY! Ermagerd I wish I had that sort of skill! :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...