Wednesday, 8 August 2012

The Penguin Challenge Black and Colour

























My god this was fun!!!
At first I thought it would be so hard to only use one colour to the black, but then I took pink and realized there are so many hues of pink (or any colour for that matter!). And problem got solved!
I wanted a larger area to work with than the eyes, so I used my temples and the bit between my eyes, and wham, I'm animalized!
And in the process of this look made me want to create these types of masks a lot more often!
Anyone who needs to charge up your inspiration, take the chance of entering a challenge like this, you won't regret it!!


Products involved:
Primer - Illamasqua Rich Liquif Foundation in 135 and Medusa Stick It! Eye Shadow Primer
Shadows - Sleek Santorini Blush, The Neon Pink in the Stargazer Vivid Palette, Candy Floss, Lychee, Meringue, Cup Cake & Pink Grapefruit from the Good Girl Palette by Sleek. Noir from the Bad Girl Palette also from Sleek
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil by Illamasqua
Eyeliner - Precision Ink in Abyss from Illamasqua
Lashes - Girls With Attitude Madam Butterfly
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes in Black
Glitter - Make Up Forever Glitter in No 7 attached with Sealing Gel from Illamasqua
Brows - Noir from the Bad Girl Palette by Sleek


Others participating in this:


Yiha!
Azure

20 comments:

D D said...

W.O.W.!!!

Wig Wam said...

Amaaaaaazingggg! I love the black sweep under the eye. I would never have thought to do that!

Also I didn't realise it was only one colour and black??? OOOOPS hehe I went a bit crazy!!

Red said...

This is GORGEOUS! I am envious of your makeup skills and your creativity. =D My look is so boring compared to yours. lol

Luna said...

Ohlala ! Just amazing ! That glitter is to die for .... !

Alexis Leigh said...

Haha no worries D! I think it was whatever you wanted to interpret it as so all is good!

This is so...fierce! I love how you used pink in this way, not super girly and sweet, instead you made it strong!

Ana said...

"And in the process of this look made me want to create these types of masks a lot more often!"

Yes! Yes! More of this, yes!

Heather said...

LOVE!!

gio said...

So creative and fierce, love it!

Larie said...

Wow, I really love this! Especially with the glitter! It's so fierce.

Norelis Ocasio said...

Very cool!

Liza M said...

Wow this is brilliant - love the shape and the glitter!

Glowstars said...

OMG! This is freaking amazing!

Kassie said...

Wow I really love this!! Pink and Black are so gorgeous together and you did a wonderful job. I love the abstract shapes you created, it is so creative!! ♥

olgiepolgie said...

This is so amazing! I love that it's just like a mask, yet the eyes are still really striking on their own. And pink rocks!

Theodora R. said...

Wow, this is amazing!!! I love that you did kind of a mask, it's absolutely gorgeous!!

Lisanne blogt said...

Woot, it's amazing! Very creative with the shape while still using just the 2 colours. :D

socialitedreams said...

so 80s, so amazing, so FAB

Figgy Lane said...

your makeup skills are craaazy! wowzers!

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

Breathtaking! I love that you took a typically innocent color and made it sexy and intense. The expansion of color beyond the usual is genius!

dslrbbt said...

Oh, WOW! Somehow I missed seeing this on my feed (I sure hope I haven't missed other posts from you ladies!) and it is freakin' amazing. Wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...