Monday, 6 August 2012

Sunset with Medusa







Long time no see with my lovely shadows from Medusa!
They blend so nicely together so it's a joy to use them! I think I'm amazed the most by the Eye Dusts because they are very vivid!
The yellow is called Lemonade and can be used for about everything! Yellow is very underestimated by the way!
And sometimes when I use a lot of colours I feel that an eyeliner would take away the super-coloured effect so that's why I skipped mine today!
Does anyone agree with me on that one, or am I just crazy??

For full information on our Medusa stuff (which I want more of haha) and swatches click here.

Products:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Electro Magenta, Electro Kiwi, Electro Turquoise, Electro Black, Eye Dust Lemonade and Tiger all from Medusa Cosmetics. Barry M Fine Glitter Dust in Iridescent Gold as highlight.
Eyepencil - Eau La La Liner in White Noise
Mascara - Skinny Brush Mascara from Eyeko
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze from Lancome

Enjoy!
Azure

20 comments:

simply beauty said...

wow this is breathtaking! I've never heard of Medusa cosmetics, but i'm definitely going to check them out now. And I totally agree with you on the liner! haha I did a look with loads of colors not that long ago, and it's totally too much to add the eyeliner :) beautiful work!

Ana said...

When I do spring-y or summery looks I prefer not to use an eyeliner because that keeps them fresh :) .

Janine said...

This is sooo pretty!! Imma steal this look ;) nah jk, but i love to play with colors and might do something colorful soon again :)
Can't believe those your real lashes - jealous!!!
Janine

Kassie said...

I love the shades you decided to use! I agree with Ana that it is defiantly a cute spring/summer look. ♥

The Peach said...

Beautiful! Love the gold glow around the inner corner area!

olgiepolgie said...

This reminds me of a tropical island holiday! Such beautiful, bright colours. I'd still wear liner with this, but then I don't have lashes like yours.

gio said...

This is one of my fave looks from you It's just so colorful, bright and breathtakingly gorgeous!

Pearl Squirrel said...

Gorgeous! I'm really impressed with your blending, I think it's hard to blend so many colours without making them less vibrant.

Beauty Best Friend Forever said...

Cool, totally cool...:) x

Niki said...

this looks amazing!! i love all the colors!!

Mateja Mateja said...

Just perfect!

Naomi said...

Wow, the colours are so vibrant and blend so well together! love

Christina Jack said...

I agree with skipping liner sometimes. But I love the colors and I will definitely check them out.

Makeup Zombie said...

Holy WOW! This is amazing!

shortylegsbeauty said...

This is so beautiful :) I love it...
I think it looks really good without the eyeliner :)
hugs

Luna said...

Ouch ... This is stunning !
I agree , a liner would take away the color explosion here :-D
Darn , i need those medusa pigments :-D

Sahily Anais said...

Beautiful!!!

Allie Nine said...

Simply amazing! :O

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

So many pretty colours! I too am a fan of Medusa's Makeup!

Sharlynn said...

Those colors and the way you blended them! Oh my, I just think of peacock feathers and summer! I must do something rainbow, this is just too lovely! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...