Thursday, 23 August 2012

Sugarlite Eyes Tutorial

Finally, here it is:

Start with priming your lids. I used Medusa's Stick It! 
Dab on some Sugarlite.
Don't worry if it looks a bit uneven. 

Make sure to really saturate the primer if you use a more sticky one

Add some Floss with a fluffier brush to gently blend the edges out

This is how it should look now

Apply your favorite highlighter. I used a more golden one since it looks so nice with purple. This is Mad Mineral Whisper Gold

Getting there...


Some more Sugarlite just to make sure it's saturated enough
Add some lighter eyeshadows to the inner corner of the eye. I'm using Mad Mineral Whisper Opal



Add Pow! just in the inner corner of your eye

Use a cotton swab to add some glitter on top. Make sure to be gently and "roll" it over. I'm using Collection Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liners in Shake It Up and Dancing Queen (mixed together on the back of my hand first)



Nice glitter, huh?!

Add Sleek Eau La La Liner in Canary Yellow on the waterline


Use your favorite mascara. I'm using Illamasqua's Masquara in Raven

Voila! 









Full product list:
Primer - Medusa Stick It!
Shadows - Sleek Ultra Matte in V1(Sugarlite, Floss & Pow!), Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral Color in Whisper Gold & Whisper Opal
Eyepencil - Sleek Eau La La Liner in Canary Yellow
Glitter  - Collection Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liners in Shake It Up& Dancing Queen
Mascara - Illamasqua Masquara in Raven
Eyebrow - Yaby Brow Shade No. 2

Hope this was useful!
Phlox

8 comments:

D D said...

looks amazing! love this glitter, and yes it's really shining!

Nisia said...

Lovely! This glitter is wonderful!
I just bought a sleek acid and can't wait to see it ;)
This will be my first :)

Lillian Funny Face said...

Gorgeous! I love the yellow waterline!

Beauty Make Up Addict said...

Such a fun purple look and who doesn't like glitter.

Heather said...

Wow that purple is stunning. The glitter is such a nice touch! I love it.

dslrbbt said...

Hooray! Tutorial! :)

Pearl Squirrel said...

Great tutorial! I have a similar purple and pink, and have whisper opal and gold. I'm going to try this, but I'll have to replace the yellow with orange, and only pink glitters :)

Pearl Squirrel said...

There, I tried a similar look! :) Left out the glitters cause my glitter liner is almost empty.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...