Thursday, 16 August 2012

Penguin Challenge White and Colour part 2






















Awww! The last challenge is done! It's somehow sad, since I enjoyed this very much!
Green was the choice for me to go with the white, and I actually found a couple of green lashes to match with it!
Though the shape of the lines didn't came out as I wanted, I had a shield shape in mind so it didn't turn out the way I planned, but it ended up okay. I'll do my shield some other time!
And the re-shapeing of the brows was fun! And adding colour in them too!
And if you don't see the single lashes under my white bottom lashes, click on the images to make them larger!

Thank you Kaki (Glitter Obsession), Alexis (xoxoalexisleigh) and Mimi (makeupwithdrawal) for such creative challenge!

Products in my face:
Primer - Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eye Shadow Helper & NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Neon Green from the Vivid Stargazer Palette. OCC Loose Colour Concentrate in Nori and Iced. Illamasqua Powder Eyeshadow in Permission. SugarPill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako.
Eyepencil - NYX JEP in Milk
Lashes - Top: Kryolan Lashes in number 99371, bottom: Eyelure Individual Lashes Intense Neon
Mascara - Own blended white mascara with Tako and Sealing Gel from Illamasqua
Eyebrows - Liquid Metal in Stoic and OCC Loose Colour Concentrate in Nori on top of that


Over and out!
Azure

Other Great Ones:

18 comments:

dslrbbt said...

That is pretty freakin' awesome! Holy cow!!

Kassie said...

Whaaat! This is too cool! It is beyond words! Amazing work!!

gio said...

This is stunning! You've done an amazing job! Love the lashes!

D D said...

this is freaky amazing :)

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

what an awesome idea. I am going to have to try some variations of this for sure!

Shang J. said...

Oh my god this is amazing. I love these wacky green eyelashes. x

BeautyShades said...

Stunning ;)

Leira Yann said...

Oh my God!!! Stunning

Maryam Maquillage said...

THIS IS JUST TOOOOO COOOOOOOL!!! OMG!!! Your talent is beyond :DDD

Luna said...

Wicked! And those lashes ... !
Yeah it's absolutely awesome :-D

R said...

Everything about this is perfect! I love the brow shape and the green single false lashes. Perfect, perfect, perfect.

Pearl Squirrel said...

This looks so awesome! I love how you think outside the box :)

shortylegsbeauty said...

Fucking hell :O sorry for cursing but this is just amazing :O
I love the lashes and the green :D
hugs

olgiepolgie said...

Wow. I adore the brows, even for an everyday look. I love the greens and think the lashes are a perfect match!

Christina Jack said...

Gorg, I love it

Figgy Lane said...

Loveeee!! These are amazing! Love the green eyelashes nice touch!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

YAY, metallic brows!

Sharlynn said...

Crazy, green and not anything I'd wear out but I love the creativity and effort you put in, awesome it looks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...