Friday, 24 August 2012

Never end!













All good things don't always come to an end, at least that's what Phlox and I thought after our Penguin Challenge!
So she said it would be the coolest to create a look of the earlier looks from the challenge! She has a mega mind!!
That's when I joined the black and white with my pink and green looks, and ended up with this! No lashes though, because I didn't have time to.
And hey, why haven't I tried on green brows before? It's fabulous! Though I tried to fade them from light to dark, but it doesn't show off so well in the pictures!
And of course, the pearls had to be reused! Couldn't do this look without the pearls!

Products used:
Primer - High Tech Lighter Sundust from Make Up Store
Shadows - Sleek Blush in Santorini, SugarPill Loose Eyeshadow in Lumi, Decora and Tipsy, SugarPill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako & Midori. Obsidian Powder Eye Shadow from Illamasqua
Eyepencil - S.O.P.H.I.E Pencil by Illamasqua
Mascara - Skinny Brush Mascara from Eyeko
Detail - Pearls from eBay
Brows - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze from Lancome, and SugarPill Loose Eyeshadow in Lumi, and SugarPill Pressed Eyeshadow in Midori


Over and out!
zure

22 comments:

D D said...

this looks so amazing! i like how you girls do your (colored) brows ... but let me know: are you waaring this at the evening or when you are going out? i'm asking because i'd be too shy to wear such beautiful eye-catching-make ups :))
a lot of kisses to you - wish you a great weekend!

simply beauty said...

This looks fantastic!! Love the pink and green together

Ana said...

Yaaay!
It's back!

I was a little sad when the penguin challenge ended, so this is unexpected and great :D .

Luna said...

Awesome ! Love the brows .
This look reminds me of Watermelons ... yummie ! :D

D D said...

i like the feeling a girl is in love with me - girl's love is true (i hope my boyfriend never visits your blog :D ). i don't have to tell you i love you too, right? (no i don't - i'm the daily stalker :D)
so! you are now my idols ... i'll start (step by step!!!) using "heavier" colors on my eyes!
kisses

Figgy Lane said...

nice eyezies!
you are too good with your makeup skills!

Heather said...

I love the brows!!

Janine said...

This looks soooo cool. Love the pink!

gio said...

This is awesome! Love the brows!

dslrbbt said...

I love the combo of the black with the bright colours! Fantastic!

KOSMETASIA said...

wooow!

Pearl Squirrel said...

This look is awesome! I love that the green in your brows is almost mirrored to the one on the lower lashline! It looks really cool, and these colors are so pretty together. Great idea!

tina said...

fantastic look!

Maryam Maquillage said...

you ladies are killing me with your ferocious looks!! i am beside myself, as always, with my jaw on the floor somewhere...

Momo said...

I love the colors in this & how you did the pink crease =D I wish I was as skilled as you~

Piccolo Uruk Hai said...

Stunning!! *_*

Beauty Best Friend Forever said...

I like the combination of dark green and pink, oh and the brows! I used to bleach mine out with Jolen, then use an auburn pencil to colour them in when my hair was dyed bright auburn. Never done green brows before! Me likes x

BeautyShades said...

Love the pink colour. Have a nice weekend :)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I enjoy the green brows! Pink and green is an excellent colour combination!

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

Genius!! Absolutely beautiful.

Seana said...

I absolutely love this! The brows are wicked! x

olgiepolgie said...

Love it! They're such sharply contrasting colours. I adore the green brows too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...