Sunday, 5 August 2012

More lenses!




Okay, I gave my brown lenses another go since I see so beautiful bloggers everywhere with brown eyes and it really makes me want them too!
Though I'm very happy about my actual eye colour because it shifts so much,but  brown eyes always gets me weak haha!
I just needed to try a simple look with my lenses on and enjoy a day from a brown eyed point of view. As always the whole face looks different with just a new eye colour.
Note to oneself; must do this more often!

My list of products:
Primer - Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
Shadows - Mad Minerals Finishing Powder in Flash Glow
Eyepencil - None on the waterline, but one under the lower lashline in Cane by Illamasqua
Eyeliner - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze from Lancome
Mascara - Curvy Brush Mascara from Eyeko
Eyebrow - Lancome Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze

Enjoy!
Azure

9 comments:

Nora said...

love ur lashes.
x

BeautyShades said...

I like the lenses look nice o you. Have a nice Sunday :)

Robyn said...

I must try this! I always look at the crazy lenses, circle lenses etc, but perhaps I should just try a different "normal" eye colour first!

karo said...

your lashes are amazing <3 <3 <3

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

LOL well I have to say that this is the first time I've ever seen anybody say that they WANT brown eyes. :) I wish I would have heard someone say that when I was a teenager (waaaay before colored lenses were easily available). They look great on you. Try a strong green or purple eye with them, you may like them more. ;)

Samantha L said...

I love the color of this lens! How do you take your pictures? I can never get them right!

olgiepolgie said...

Such a soft and pretty look. Brown eyes suit you too. You're lucky!

Pearl Squirrel said...

It looks nice, but I prefer your own color!

And I got a sample of flash glow, it really is amazing!

Pink Pamalamma said...

It just figures, we all want what we don't have lol. I would kill for your eye color instead of my boring brown!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...