Friday, 10 August 2012

Friday Lips

So what's up this Friday?
I have a lot of sleep to catch up, so it'll be late mornings the whole weekend that's for sure.
Thought I'd show you some of my mood swing lips! And take your pick for the evening and match up some gorgeous eyes to your look as well! Yiha, here we go!

Strong pink lips from Lime Crime....? This is Centrofuchsia.



 ....Or soft glossy pink lips from GOSH? And this is Light'n Shine Lip Glaze in number 03.





I think I like them equally, but the purpose with them is way different.
Glossy lips and high street eyes, or strong lips and wing fluttered eyes?
Or why not go all the way with strong lips and over the top eyes?
I'll salute that no matter what haha!
Enjoy your weekend!

Azure

11 comments:

madamarci said...

I like better the soft glossy lips and then you could go crazy with the eyes ;)

Ana said...

I'm getting into strong lips more and more.

Janine said...

The lime crime pink is awesome! So pretty and so bold, i think i wouldn't dare to leave the house wearing it lol, but i love it!!

socialitedreams said...

i salute it too :D i like both

Ania said...

wow, your lips on the 1 photo looks amazing!

Emily♥ 에밀리 ♥エミリー said...

Love both! I'm a little biased towards the first one though, I want that lipstick<3

Maryam Maquillage said...

WOW Love Centrifuschia on you!!! It is the perfect pop!!!

olgiepolgie said...

Centrifuschia looks amazing on you! I think both looks have their place.

olgiepolgie said...

Centrifuschia looks amazing on you! I think both looks have their place.

Carol Hassan said...

centrifucshia is amazing. totally love lime crime products.

ps: i follow you. love this blog :)

xx

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Nice picks, I have both of these ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...