Saturday, 25 August 2012

Cotton Blue Eyes















Just wanted to try something new out, plus I've been pretty bad at using my new Inglot eyeshadows (yes, shame on me)!! Thought it turned out pretty nice though!!

I used:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Inglot Eyeshadow in Pearl 429 & Matte 388, Sugarpill Pressed Eyeshadow in Tako
Eyeliner - NYX Super Fat Eye Marker
Eyepencil - Sleek Eau La La Liner in White Noise
Glitter  - Collection Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liners in Glitz
Mascara - Illamasqua Masquara in Raven
Lashes - from eBay
Eyebrow - Illamsqua Fine Pencil in Eerie with Yaby Brow Shade No. 2

Enjoy!
Phlox

16 comments:

tina said...

fantastic look

Ana said...

You seem to be able to do understated looks while still making them stunning. Paradox makeup :D .

Luna said...

Yes love this ! :-D

Make-up Pleasure said...

I love blue and white combo <3

BeautyShades said...

Great idea the silver eyeliner on top of the black. very nice.

Kassie said...

Gorgeous!! The glitter adds such a nice touch!!

Shang J. said...

You are so creative and talented. Love the blending and the precision. Blue looks gorgeous over white. ♥

gio said...

Wow! I'm speechless!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Very pretty!!

babyredvamp said...

delicate and elegant. Love all your make up :)

dslrbbt said...

Love the silver over the black!

Makeup Zombie said...

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful look!

simply beauty said...

wow i absolutely love this. so etherial!! :)

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing.

olgiepolgie said...

Gorgeous! I love how pretty this is, yet the liner says attitude as well.

theartismakeup said...

this reminds me of fairies! it's gorgeous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...