Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Bronzed Night Fever






It has been ages since I worked with some bronzed hues on my eyes. I simply don't feel comfortable with only brown eyeshadows, so I just had to toss on some other colours too!!
Anyway, I have to admit that I actually really liked this combination! So perhaps more browns for me in the future...

Products used:
Primer - NYX JEP in Cottage Cheese
Shadows - Mad Mineral Multi Use Mineral Color in Aloe Eyes 01 & Evocative, Sleek Ultra Matte in V1 (Pow! & Dragon Fly) & V2 (Pillow Talk)
Eyeliner -NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Blue with Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Liner in Night Fever on top
Eyepencil - NYX Slim Eyepencil in Emerald City
Mascara - Helena Rubenstein Mascara Lash Feather Queen in 01 Black
Eyebrow - Illamasqua's Fine Pencil in Peace and Yaby Brow Shade No. 2

Enjoy!
Phlox


15 comments:

Carol Hassan said...

love it :)

Beauty Best Friend Forever said...

What a neat look, I particularly like how the lower lash colour seems to soften the overall look. :)x

Janine said...

Love the soft blended emerald green on the lower lash line, makes your eyes glow! Wonderful look like usual :D

Luna said...

You look so great with bronzy colors ! The blue and green makes it interesting too :)

Emi at Project Swatch said...

This is so gorgeous! I love the electric blue with the bronze, must try it out!

Shang J. said...

FAB! Green and blue always gel so wonderfully. Love the glittery NYX eyeliner. ♥

gio said...

Love it! Blues and greens go so well together.

Nisia said...

eyeliner is very intensive. Beautiful! Subscribe :)

BostonPrincess said...

I love how the blue liner really defines the eye!

Boston Princess

Heather said...

Love these colors together!

Freddy said...

This blog looks amazing, definite follow. So many amazing looks.

Charlotte Sparkle said...

Great eye makeup, love the colours.

olgiepolgie said...

Yes! Browns with glitter and a hint of other colours look amazing.

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

The bronzy brown colour you used works well with your eye colour!

Sharlynn said...

This is something I'd do to brighten up my day! Add some blue or green to my browns, two categories of colors I love put together! :) great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...