Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Super-glittery!






Yihaa!
So why not glitter as much as you can!?
I just found a new glitter to love, and use until I die!
This glitter has so many colours in it, it's almost impossible to get tired of it. The grains are green, purple, blue and sometimes I think I can see bits of silver.
I used it together with my beloved Monaco palette and why not some more glitter in the eyeliner?


Products in motion:
Primer - NYX JEP in Milk
Shadows - Summer Breeze, Aqua Marine, Magenta Madness & Bamboo from the Monaco Palette by Sleek
Eyepencil - Cobacabana by Make Up Store
Eyeliner - Glitter Dip It in Gem by Sleek
Mascara - Skinny Brush Mascara by Eyeko
Eyebrows - The Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze from Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

17 comments:

Robyn said...

Super summery and mermaidy, I love it.

Lojs said...

awesome!

Beauty's Bad Habit said...

Super pretty, I love purple and blue together!

Luna said...

Awesome , glitter is always good , LOL !

gio said...

Stunning!

TikiBarbie said...

Pretty!

xXKangarooPawXx said...

Love the Glitter *_*

Cessa said...

this looks so great! I imagine it would look phenomenal on a sunny day when the sun reflects in the glitter

Awesome!

The Peach said...

Love the aqua and magenta together! And yay for glitter!

Iridescent Colors said...

This is so pretty! I absolutely love this. I think this is one of my most favorite looks so far. =-)

katherine said...

How cool!

olgiepolgie said...

Why not indeed! I love glitter. I have so many gorgeous bright looks to catch up on since I've been gone. This one is blowing my mind!

Pearl Squirrel said...

Gorgeous! I love the glitter paired with the matte eyeshadow, it really shows off the sparkles even more :)

karo said...

wonderful! And I love this colours :)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

YAY for glitter!!!!

Popblush said...

wow - this is such a pretty look Azure!

Sharlynn said...

Super glittery but super stunning! I'd love this with an all black outfit to go out at night! Wonderful! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...