Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Summer Green








I think green is the colour which makes my eyes appear more blue.
And green together with yellow is such so refreshing don't you think?
I haven't used my Inglot palettes in a while so I figured it was about time to! I need to organize them once more so that's why I have neglected them.
Do you organize your Inglots after numbers or colours?
(And to see the numbers I've used look on Inglot's webpage or the swatches from Phlox palettes, mine isn't up yet...)

Products:
Primer - Lime Crime Candy Eyed Eye Shadow Helper
Shadows - Inglot Freedom System in AMC S 32, AMC S 41, AMC 59 and DS 474. Barry M Fine Glitter Dust in Iridescent Gold
Eyepencil - NYX JEP in Cucumber
Mascara - Eyeko Curvey Brush Mascara
Eyebrow - Le Crayon Eyekohl in Bronze by Lancome

Enjoy!
Azure

13 comments:

Kassie said...

Love this so so much! Reminds me of the Spring look I did a while back. I am a sucker for chartreuse greens ;D

Beauty Make Up Addict said...

Wow you did an amazing job creating this look by far one of my favorites

k-rocka said...

looks very nice and so FRESH :D a little like a lemon :D

Leira Yann said...

Love this look. I always like green and yellow.

KittenMittens said...

Yay bright green!!!! Love this look! I wore bright greens today too. Felt like a green kinda day :)

olgiepolgie said...

Gorgeous shades of green! I do love green with yellow. And you're spot on about your eyes looking bluer. Weird but awesome!

Piccolo Uruk Hai said...

I love green and I love this look!!

Pearl Squirrel said...

I love these colors together, so fresh and exotic!

gio said...

What a gorgeous look! These colours go so well together.

Luna said...

Amazing ! My new favorite . So vibrant.

Iridescent Colors said...

omg- this is awesome. I love it- it looks so awesome with the green in the waterline too- the yellow/gold color brightened it up so much!

TamaraS said...

This is gorgeous! Lovely green eyes. I would love to see tutorials from u, i think i can learn a lot. <3

http://7s-tamara.blogspot.com/

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Greens and yellows together are awesome! Great job on this look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...