Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Stargazer Lipstick Neon Red #106








Ok, this is not one of the most perfect lips I've done but I was just so eager to show you guys this lipstick.
If you're into neon colours, you're going to love this one!
Although I wouldn't call it neon red (even if that is the name of this lipstick) it's more of a apricot meet pink neon colour with a hint of neon orange in some lights. A real eye catcher if you ask me!
Very hard to capture on photo though!

Got any great neon colours?!

Enjoy!
Phlox


12 comments:

Chelsea said...

This colour is amazing! I don't think I've ever come across a colour like it!

xXKangarooPawXx said...

So beautiful ;)

fanglefashion said...

Beautiful lips :)

katherine said...

Love the color!

Ana said...

This looks so, so good!

Beautyshades said...

Love the red shade :)

Pretty Wonderful said...

what an awesome shade! x

karo said...

awesome shade! <3

Crissy said...

This is my kind of color!

Anonymous said...

Awaiting more posts!

Beauty Hairem said...

pretty lips

Yolandaas said...

Well it still looks flawless :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...