Monday, 2 July 2012

Sleek Blush Aruba





This colour is seriously one of the most intense orange hues I've ever laid my eyes on! Used as a blush one has to be a bit careful and make sure not to use too much. But as an eyeshadow, the more the better!!! It's super easy to blend even though it's a matte colour (always use your own discretion before using blush as an eyeshadow).


Products:
Primer - Illamasqua's Fat Pencil in Perverse
Shadows - Sleek Blush in Aruba, Yaby Eyeshadow in Baby Duckie & Kumkuat, MadMineral Mulit Use Pigment in Whisper Gold
Eyeliner - Precision Ink in Abyss from Illamasqua
Eyepencil - Sleek Eau La La Liner in White Noise
Glitter - NYX Candy Glitter Liner in Gold 
Mascara - Helena Rubinstein Mascara Lash Queen in Feather in Black
Brows - Yaby Brow Shade No.2

Enjoy!
Phlox

12 comments:

xXKangarooPawXx said...

this is simply stunning

Beautyshades said...

Very pretty eyes makeup :)

Robyn said...

This blush just doesn't suit me on the skin, I'll have to try it on the eyes! Great idea.

gio said...

I have this but I had never thought of using it as an eyeshadow. I will definitely try it, it looks gorgeous!

Kassie said...

The orange with the gold glitter is perfect!!

Iridescent Colors said...

Very nice- I love the fact that its bright and shimmery.

Janine said...

Again one wonderful Creation! Love the orange on blue eyes.

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

Only YOU can make orange wearable and beautiful.

Antonia-Ivana said...

I really love this look. It's so awesome.. Orange is trending haha!

IVANITAS

shortylegsbeauty said...

Holy he** :O This is SOO PRETTY!!
I am in love with anything that is orange now a days and this is just too pretty :)
love it!!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

It definitely works great as an eyeshadow!

Anonymous said...

Hello there, You've performed an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this web site.
My weblog :: restaurant aruba

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...