Thursday, 5 July 2012

Orange and green with V1






It's amazing, this new palette from Sleek! Can't stop loving it, I even have it in my bed!
So I focused on the orange today and blended it out with some yellow.
And for all other persons with blue eyes, the orange enhances them, but in my case it is the green who makes my eyes bluer.
Therefor the green on the waterline, and under the bottom lashes.
Great combo, orange and green though!
But glitter wouldn't been wrong to this...

List of products:
Primer - NYX JEP in Yellow
Shadows - Strike, Bamm!, Pow & Cricket from the Ultra Matte V1 Palette by Sleek. Mad Minerals Finishing Powder in Flash Glow.
Eyepencil - NYX JEP in Cucumber
Eyeliner - Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss
Mascara - Givenchy Phenomen'Eyes in Black
Eyebrows - Le Crayon Eyekohl Bronze by Lancome

Over and out!
Azure

18 comments:

Robyn said...

Cucumber looks great on the waterline!

The Powder Room (Liz Richards) said...

I need some Nyx eye pencils, that one is faaabulous!

Luna said...

Awesome palette the bright one! I used it a lot lately .
I have to steal this look , it's just too pretty ! Thanks for your inspiration ;)

Beautyshades said...

Each new look you do is prettier than the previous one. This look is stunning.

Janine said...

I just love your ideas cause we have an similar eyecolor! I like to use orange, copper and brownish shades cause they make my blue pop out! :)
This green is an awesome idea.
And you sleep with your palette? lol

TikiBarbie said...

Beautiful!

Morgaine said...

I love this, and i really need cucumber...... great combo with the orange, very very pretty!!!

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

Oh my gosh you make the most UNwearable colors very beautiful and wearable. I'd never look twice at yellows, oranges, and light greens but now I want to find some!

Kaki @ GlitterObsession said...

Oh my gosh you make the most UNwearable colors very beautiful and wearable. I'd never look twice at yellows, oranges, and light greens but now I want to find some!

gio said...

Gorgeous!

Janine said...

Hahah nah i didn't get me 30 wnw lipsticks, that's how many lipsticks i purchased since i started blogging and saw all this nice colors! If i think about it, might even more! Beauty blogs are sure the devil ;)

Kassie said...

OMG Gorgeous!! ♥♥ I did a reverse version where the green is on the lid and the orange on the waterline, but THIS is soooo much better! LOVE LOVE LOVE

Imani Love said...

OH my goodness so I love this!! Definately going to try it out-- beautiful!
x
-Imani Love
http://thelovelyinc.blogspot.com/

Lady Bethezda @ Bethezdas Preoccupations said...

You are breaking down my willpower.

I love how you used the green on the waterline too. I need to practice that.

dslrbbt said...

Wonderful!!!

Iridescent Colors said...

love! the orange is so amazingly bright and the green looks so cool!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Green and orange look great together! Very citrusy!!!

olgiepolgie said...

Ooh, I had no idea where to start with this palette. You and Phlox convinced me I had to have it and it was one of the first things I bought in London! That and the V2 palette.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...